PALS Miniatures Foaling Thread *** Updated Pictures 5/21***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new gorgeous spotty girl. The mares have been busy today and also very accommodating by foaling in day and evening time.

Oh many congratulations!! A perfect little filly and spots too - how brilliant is that!!
default_thumbup.gif

Oh wow! Every Appaloosa breeders dream! A BIG congratulations!!

Becky, I saw on the news where OK is expecting some stormy weather later. Then it's supposed to reach us too.
Yes, small storms moving in now and the rest of the week could be quite bad. You know the potential is there when the weathermen are telling you to go over your severe weather plan.
default_sad.png
Hope none of us get that kind of severe weather!

Thank you all so much for your kind compliments! Both Chrissy and her filly are doing fine now. Chrissy kept cramping and wanting to lay down, so I gave her another dose of Banamine. It worked. We had to help the filly find the milk bar. And Chrissy is one of those mares who does not want you to help! LOL Hubby had to hold Chrissy while I tried to guide the filly (need a name) to the teat. Finally got that done! Then we watched the camera from the house to be sure that she could still find the milk bar! She could! Woo Hoo! And I should say that this filly is wired!! Everytime I would wake up to check on her, she was racing around the stall, kicking at her mama and just being a real live wire!! LOL

I will be trying to get pictures today. Not sure if I can let her out or not. It's much cooler here today, with wind. And Chrissy will stay between me and the camera! LOL But I can't wait to get some 'dry' pictures!

Hey Melba, Smokey would be more than happy to see any of your mares! LOL You're close enough, too!
default_yes.gif
Come over and see us!

Thanks again for the compliments on the filly. Here are a few pictures that I took of her when I let them outside. The sun came out, and it got in the 60's, so a nice day!

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

Okay, I took some more pictures of the three foals this morning. Here is 'PALS Perfect Trick.' He's a hoot to watch. He's always showing out!

IMG_5733.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

Here's a picture of 'PALS Smokin Hot Joker.' It's hard now to get pictures of him because he comes right up to me to be scratched. Grin.

DSCN0192.jpg

And here is a picture of the filly. I need to work on a name for her................besides 'Baby Girl.' LOL

DSCN0191.jpg

We need more pictures of all of your babies!!!! Who else do you have left to foal and when are they due?
I have two more mares to foal this month. You've seen some pictures of the 'barrel with legs,' Glitz. LOL The other mare is Brandy. She's a bay mare, and this will be her first foal by Smokey. I need to comb out her mane and get some pictures of her. LOL Brandy should foal next, and she will be at 330 days on the 23rd. Glitz will be 320 days on the 22nd. Glitz has foaled anywhere from 307 to 330 days. She doesn't have much udder going yet.

default_risa8.gif
They are adorable Pam, thanks for sharing.
default_yes.gif
What are their stable names?

Oh they are both so cute!! Love their names too - we had a major foaling year in 2010 and foals 11, 12 and 13 ended up as Lily, Millie and Billy for their stable names LOL!!

Latest posts

Back