Now I KNOW where babies come from!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
Woke up rhis morning to find this in the field!

Picture048.jpg

Never seen the like here before in my life, the thing stands at about 4 feet from head to foot!

Then I turned around to find this!

Picture187.jpg

Picture053.jpg

....so it's true, the stork does bring in the little babies then! :aktion033: :bgrin :bgrin

He must be having a long rest after his long delivery flight, as he's still here 12 hours later!

It turns out it is a common crane, got a bit lost from Scandanavia on his migration.

That is very very cool...........................there is always some truth to everything

So, THAT'S how it works! You put in a very nice little order!
default_smile.png

MA

Awwww what a CUTE baby! The cranes must help out when the storks are busy this time of year.

Andrea

lol now i got something to show my seven year old lol

I just HAD to add that the look on the mares face is absolutely priceless! And look at the milk on the greedy little ones face. Perfect photo story!

LOL - that is so funny :bgrin because this evening I was feeding horses and something in the sky set the dogs off. I looked up expecting to see a hot air balloon (we see them almost every day this time of year) and this huge crane was flying over. I've lived here for 6 years now and it's the first I've seen in this area and by far the biggest I've ever seen. It seems to have found a home by my neighbor's pond.

My last mare is due today and I wouldn't be surprised if she foals tonight .... hum ..... maybe you have something there!
default_yes.gif
:

So .. if the Filly Fairy brings fillies, does the crane bring colts? :new_shocked: If so, maybe I should chase him away before this mare foals!
default_unsure.png
:
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back