Normal birth after breech birth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I can only imagine how tired your friend must be, but oh what a barn full of cuteness! Hopefully she doesn't hold out much longer, and you get to meet a cute baby soon!

Reactions: KLM
I really thought Id be signing on and seeing a baby this morning. It must be those final touches shes putting on for you
default_smile.png

I believe she is painting spots and removing any extra pieces... like boy parts!

ooooh spots !!! well I know someone on here that will be very happy to wait for spots
default_smile.png

And hoping the filly fairy is on her way too
default_smile.png

Oh SPOTS!!!!!! Come on little momma, Auntie Diane wants to see LOTS of SPOTS!!!

Well if she's gonna be removing parts she better do it fast, cause I'm getting antsy over here. And I don't know how long everyone else will hold out....ehhem Diane. I think she wants those spots now :p
default_smile.png

If I had your contact information you would be bombarded with messages. Are you OK,? is she OK,? I'm hoping for the best

Sorry guys!!!

I got the flu and have been out of commission. My internet at my house is very unreliable. AT&T says they are working on the tower.

So, No update.

For some strange reason her bag has gone way down. Still has milk, but a little bag. I have no clue what she is doing. I have to say at this point I am at my witts end and am going to have the vet come check her if I don't have a baby by this weekend.

Sorry to make you all worry
default_sad.png

THANKS!!!! I was thinking you vanished off the face of the earth!!! Good to know she's OK and doing well. Sorry she hasn't foaled yet. But at least you didn't flush your self down the toilet yet
default_smile.png
. I think by the end of the summer I will. Unless all my girls foal quickly.

So sorry you have been sick with the flu!! It's awful stuff this year! Very glad to hear from you though! Let us know what the vet says, it is very strange that she has not foaled yet ? how many days is she now?

I think that flu has some how skipped Illinois. Or at least where i am. My brother in-law was recently sick. But I think he just over indulge himself on easter. He looked like a stuffed pig lol.

So, my calendar disappeared. On breeding dates, this is what I know. She lost her foal 2/20/14, breech birth. Vet put her on antibiotics and said to go ahead and breed her again. I did not breed her on her foal heat, or her next cycle to give her time to heal. I bred her on her second full cycle after her foal heat. End of April thru beginning of May if my memory is correct.

I have attached pictures of her weird bag. Oh... And last night when I squeezed the "milk" color was almost Orange... What the heck is that all about? And she has had waxing every day for over a month.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back