Normal birth after breech birth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks as ready as she can be... so it's all up to her, now. Luckily we know she WILL foal... she's just putting on the final touches!!!

The like is back!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
default_smile.png
:)

Goodness gracious, she is so big, it looks as though she has lost her legs! Lol. I think you will be getting a baby soon!

Ok, tail resistance is at zero, grumpiness is high. She stood in the shade yesterday with her head hanging low and just looked miserable. I could have sworn she would foal last night... But nope!

She is waxed and had sticky dried milk on her tummy in front of her bag.

Maybe today or tonight...

Oh... And doesn't she look happy?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Lol what a grump. She does have good reason though. Not long, I say tonight for sure. Teats are pointed down.
default_smile.png

She is perfectly elongated and looks ready to go. Come on little momma.... show us that beautiful baby!!!!!

Do NOT take your eyes off her. Make a nice bed in the barn!

Last edited:
Our last mare was like yours. Waxed and grumpy. Put her in her stall and a hour later she was in labor. Foal was not presented right. Thank god we were there or we would have lost both mare and foal. We only lost the foal. Mare is back to her normal self.

Come on Bailey!!! Mama wants to sleep in her bed again!!!

Sigh... No baby still. I think my mare may be the one that does stay pregnant forever. :/

Well, I had one, Callie, who ALWAYS coaled on day 365! Hopefully she'll take pity on is before that day arrives for you!

I'm hoping to wake up tomorrow to baby news
default_smile.png
Poor mare looks so ready to pop in the last pics, it can't be long now!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!

My friend had THREE, count them 3!!! babies born last night. So not fair! (stomps foot)
default_gaah.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_closedeyes.gif

OK, little girl fit over... big sigh...

Back