Nick and Jeyn do Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
Here's my grandaughter Jeyn and her boyfriend Nick who left for Iraq today.Just thought it's cute.

Wonder what they told Santa they wanted
default_wink.png

n500074020_278657_3696.jpg

They are a cute couple and he looks up to something lol,

I will pray he is safe over there as well as anyone else that has someone there..

My daughters friend came up with the idea to send gloves to the soldiers and stuffed in the gloves are things they are needing, deo, razors, shampoo, wet wipes, toothpaste and toothbrushes, chapstick, cards, lots of thing we just sent ours this morning and they will go out later this week.

I hope it helps those guys as they are working so hard for us all...

Awww, what a BEAUTIFUL picture. Praying for Nick's safe return to Jeyn from Iraq.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are a cute couple and he looks up to something lol,

I will pray he is safe over there as well as anyone else that has someone there..

My daughters friend came up with the idea to send gloves to the soldiers and stuffed in the gloves are things they are needing, deo, razors, shampoo, wet wipes, toothpaste and toothbrushes, chapstick, cards, lots of thing we just sent ours this morning and they will go out later this week.

I hope it helps those guys as they are working so hard for us all...
What a great idea! I know also they like those mmm, boxes that have inside tubes of flavored powder that they can just open and add to bottle of water. This is Nicks 2nd tour so he told me that. They are for hydration and some even have electrolytes. Walmart sells near the Kool-aid. (guess you already know this
default_rolleyes.gif

Having so many family members involved I should be used to it and not carry on so..but I'm very close to this girl as I helped raise her and she lived with me up North here all four years of high school..she's not just my grand daughter, she's also my "daughter" and a very good friend. We're exceptionally close.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back