New pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
Normally, I don't post pics but I like these so much I thought I would share! The first one is of my Classic mare, Country Star Rosie Flores (PTHA: CSF Rosie Flores). This is her last year on the show circuit before she retires to have a few foals. We'll be going to Pinto World this summer and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can maintain her undefeated status.
default_pray.gif
: She'll be in Hunter Pony Mares.

rosiebluebonnet1.jpg

The second picture is of my husband's Foundation Classic filly, Heaven's Gate Special Design. We bought her last October and I wasn't sure we were going to show her. He decided he was going to start showing with me and he found her at a show. I couldn't find anything that I really didn't like about her, she just didn't have that sparkle. Well, 5 months later, I think we'll show her!
default_wub.png
:

designbluebonnet1.jpg

And the third image is me and my husband, Rusty.

rustyandcarin.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!! :saludando:

HOLY COW!! Can someone resize these for me? They aren't that big on my computer!

Beautiful horses and your a very nice looking couple. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
default_yes.gif
:

aww what a beautiful Hunter Mare good luck on staying undefeated!

Latest posts

Back