National picture of our new girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
I haven't really been on here much lately, except to check in and see what's going on real quick. I got a picture from Nationals of our new girl Curry's Estrellita and have not posted it. Just wanted to share, we are excited at how she is maturing so far, in this picture she was not quite 4 months in this picture. Can't wait to clip and see whats going on under that hair in the spring.

letanatjcurry.jpg

Sorry the pic is so big, I had to close my imagestation account and go to shutterfly, it does not post on here so I am using photobucket....haven't figured out how to make the pics smaller....anyone know?

****Thanks Mary for the help, the picture looks better now!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I know your itching to get the clippers going !

She looks really pretty Terry, congrad's....................

I am already looking forward to next show season
default_wacko.png
, and dont even know who Erica will have on her show string yet. Isnt it crazy how your ready for things to slow down or stop after nationals, but you cant wait for it to start all over again?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Isnt it crazy how your ready for things to slow down or stop after nationals, but you cant wait for it to start all over again?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ha I may be looking forward to all of it, but I'm still enjoying my winter mode! The horses are too, we go feed, hay and water and even they are ready to be left alone for a while. When are we going to get together and all of us go out to eat or something again? That is what I miss also, seeing everyone!

default_yes.gif
I hear that !! We do need to get together soon, it's been too long since we have all went out for dinner . Ron and Bob come up fairly often but havent got to see anyone else lately.

Erica doesnt get home until 5:00 and Chas is off at college, I work such crazy hours........................
default_wacko.png

Vickie has been planning a celebration dinner since nationals and we havent gotten to it yet !

I miss seeing everyone too. Lets plan on somthing soon.

Love the new addition to your show string, I am sure she will do well for you.

Tell everyone Hello.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back