National Champion Multi Color Stallion under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This little guy is the PERFECT ambassador for jump starting miniature horse sales!

The photo on the couch is terrific!

We need more of this kind of story in the press.

Great job getting the word out.
default_aktion033.gif

A few years ago my mom and I took our 2 girls to LA. I think that when Stewie is old enough we will take him over there and parade him around. Then he will be called a star because people in LA stop in there tracks when they see these little ones. Almost causing a crash lol so I will make sure he gets the Hollywood treatment and he will be spoiled rotten. I promise to send photos every week. Expect photos of him on a couch I am gonna try to get him one special just for him. My others can look but no touchy lol stewie is the new king of the barn HAHAHHA. Those of you who have fallen in love with him you are always welcome to email and call us. We will keep you posted on how he is doing and when we will start showing him. I am very thankful that Stewie has came into my life.

Thank you Leeana, I hadn't seen that yet. I will make sure Cheryl and Heather see it to.

I am gonna email Liz McMillan right away for info on when she is comeing to farms my way for photos. If any of you are booked for Liz McMillan in the California, Arizona area please contact me ASAP I want to get ahead and get his promotion ready for next year. I appreciate it
default_smile.png

Andrea, we are very excited that Stewie is going to such a nice home! Can't wait to see pics of the 2 of you together
default_biggrin.png

Wow nice video thanks for posting that i appreciate it. i am so proud of Stewie he is amazeing I cant wait to love on him. I emailed Liz today yipee I finaly did it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back