National Champion Multi Color Stallion under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
I just got this picture and had to share it. Cheryl Powell took this little guy to Nationals just cause he is so cute and he went and won a National title for her. When they took him to be measured, the stick wouldn't go down far enough, but she has measured him at 22" and he is 5 months old. She said he has been a celebrity of sorts and they will be checking but he may be the smallest AMHR National Champion.

Anyway, here is her little guy, who might be coming with me to World as well.

Lucky Trails Washani Firestar or Stewy as they call him, short for Stuart Little.

20090919_minihorse0919p2.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub OMG is he adorable or what!!!!!! Congratulations Cheryl!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah WAY TO GO STEWY
default_thumbup.gif
:ThumbUp

I just got this picture and had to share it. Cheryl Powell took this little guy to Nationals just cause he is so cute and he went and won a National title for her. When they took him to be measured, the stick wouldn't go down far enough, but she has measured him at 22" and he is 5 months old. She said he has been a celebrity of sorts and they will be checking but he may be the smallest AMHR National Champion.
Anyway, here is her little guy, who might be coming with me to World as well.

Lucky Trails Washani Firestar or Stewy as they call him, short for Stuart Little.

20090919_minihorse0919p2.jpg

Great Cheryl and Heather.

Lildrummer

We were stalled beside the Powell's and Stu is super tiny and had multiple interviews and photo's taken with area newspapers while at the Nationals, he is a doll baby, and very colorful. He is te smallest miniature horse that I ever saw.

We had a great time while being with Bruce Abbott, the McCarthy's, Taylor's Pony Farm, Flying J Farm. Wonderful people and some of them are still in Tulsa, we came home today with having a Reserve National Champion and 6 Top Ten's with our horses. It was nice meeting alot of new people and looking forward in seeing everyone next year in Tulsa.

default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got to see that part when he won and I was so happy to see a tiny appy win!!!!

I love the tiny ones and I love appys!!

Plus he is so nice for so small also!!

Congrats!!!

Susan O.

I think she also won the drawing for a Jerald cart.

Dang now that's cute as can be. And would you just Look at the front end on this guy? He's got it going on!

I got to get me one of those!

He sure is a cutie! I got to meet Stewart Little and his young handler, and her boyfriend! I told her I didn't usually like appys, but I really liked him! The horse not the boyfriend, but the boyfriend was cute too! Stuart had kicked the boyfriend in the knee, and he was trying to get sympathy from everyone.

Hi all. We had such a good time esp with Stewey!! I think he thought Nationals was invented just for him
default_biggrin.png

He definitely played up the ambassador role - except when he was having his ears clipped
default_wink.png
(ask Jon)

After almost 2 weeks of hard work, he did need a break :

steweyoncouch.jpg

He thought Bruce's couch was AWESOME
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

Well I just got the word, for those of you who would like to see this little boy, he will be with me at World now. I can't wait to show him off myself LOL.

He is cute as a bug, and was sacked out pretty good on that sofa yesterday LOL.

Jan

Latest posts

Back