Name Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunter

Reaction score
I don’t post often, but read a lot. I have been reading all the wonderful names members have come up with. I hope you can help. Have three foals two colts one filly. Have names for the boys but can’t come up with one for this little darlin. Sire: Imprint Desert Golds Stormy Morning (dark Bay Pinto), Dam: Imprint Gold Haley Bop (Grey). We try and use part of sire in the name, we call him Storm, but not necessary. DOB March 13, 2010 Would love to hear any suggestions you have. I am totally stumped with this one.

Mar20Haleyfilly018LB.jpg

I seem to be full of names this morning! Didn't even have to think about this one.

Haley's Golden Storm - aka Goldie

I can't come up with a name that I like better than that one!

She is a really pretty girl!

Well this is a bit 'out there' but ...

Storming Heavens Gate (Haley Bopp is a comet that was connected in some way to a group that called themselves (I think) Heavens Gate)

or..

Perfect Storm

Heavens Gold

Storms Golden Heaven

Storms Golden Halo

Storms Perfect Halo

default_unsure.png

Combining a storm with comets, I'd say

Meteor Shower

or maybe

Storm the Gate

or maybe just Storm. What's wrong with short names? ;)

Andrea

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
There are so many awesome names, Now
default_unsure.png
to pick one. Thank you so much for all your replies I am waiting for two more foals so I may be posting again.
default_biggrin.png

Those are some good ideas on names! I couldn't think of the darn name of those people with Haley's Bopp comet! I watched that thing go across the sky every morning in Arizona.

I will most likely ask for name help too in the next month!

Little Bits Haleys Gold Dust...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
she's pretty.

I love her long white socks! Maybe the name could make mention of those stockings. Something like:

IMPRINT GOLDIE POWERSOX

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back