My kids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Since I got Melody I have been ignoring my other kids so I thought I would go ahead and share them this evening. I am sorry there are SO many pics but I have a lot of favorites :DOH!

First is Rudy. He is one of the loves of my life and my best friend. He is CRAZY and I honestly don't think that anyone else would put up with his crap. I bought him when he was 2 in 2003. We had just got married and I had to sell my mare so I bought Rudy
default_yes.gif

Rudy likes the trash so my husband put him in it.

DSC02880.jpg

My husband bought the stuffed horse for me that is hanging on the fridge and Rudy hates it!!!! We ended up having to put it in my truck just so Rudy would leave it alone.

DSC02618.jpg

In the trash yet again

DSC02597.jpg

Lucky he had his shock colar on here otherwise he would have got his butt kicked

DSC01016.jpg

He thinks he is a human

DSC00569-1.jpg

DSC00434-2.jpg

DSC00399-1.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

He has some major anxiety problems lol
default_wacko.png

DSC00116.jpg

And this is Vayda. We got her a year and a half ago at 6 weeks. She was so cute when she was a puppy but now she looks like a mucnkin. Her body grew but her legs didnt lol. She bosses everyone around including my Grandmothers black lab/chow mix.

Here is Vayda at Easter time.

DSC03070.jpg

She demands attention at ALL times
default_biggrin.png

DSC02615.jpg

Our little burrito
default_wub.png

DSC00055-1.jpg

The toys are usually bigger the her
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC00017.jpg

DSC04787.jpg

Are they little min pins? I had a black and tan min pin once. He was a rescue and TOTALLY crazy. I found him the perfect home with an olcer couple who adored him. I love min Pins and would like another one some day.

Those dogs are so cute but that Rudy in the garbage is a complete trip. You had me cracking up so bad.

I've got a puppy here that is just plain crazy.

I'm too old for this.......really.

OMG those are the CUTEST pictures!!!!!!!!!! The one of him in trash can made me laugh out loud.

The third from the bottom i was like awwwwwwwwww then i read the caption "the little burrito" and cracked up!

Awesome pics, thanks so much for sharing!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Yes they are min pins. They are crazy, unruly and completely hopeless! :DOH! But we love them anyways!!!

When I put Rudy in the green trash can he actually just made himself right at home and layed down in it. For some reason he thinks it's a treat. I guess because we are always telling him "NO".

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are my kind of kids
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:) They're soooo adorable! As much as I love my horses, it's my dogs who really own me (their Mommy).

ahhhh i didn't mean to make you sad. I am happy this post made it better
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

default_new_rofl.gif
Those are fabulous pictures--and two extra well loved dogs.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Thank you for sharing these--they made my morning. (and cheered my heart after reading the post about your auction experience.)

They have 'trouble' written all over them!

You have your hands full, but it's all worth it!

Latest posts

Back