More Mare Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowgurl_up

Reaction score
Hello All!

I finally got to take some pictures of my new girl in her winter fuzzies and all. I am so happy with her! I can hardly wait until March when I can start expecting her to foal!!! Heck, I am even looking forward to mare stare!!!
default_wink.png

Belle.jpg

Sorry this one is blurry. It is the only one I got of her trotting but I just love her action! I will have to work on getting a better "action" shot.

Belle4.jpg

PB180018.jpg

Poor Megan (the dog) just loves the minis and follows them everywhere! And she has been taught to stay out of the arena so instead she just follows from the outside. Her and my boy Tee just love to "chase" each other and she has worn a path around the outside of the arena!!!

Looking at these pictures that were only taken 2 days ago is kind of funny since it is snowing today and everything is white!!!! It's crazy how fast it can change since it was 70 degrees when two days ago! That's Nebraska for you!!!!
default_wacko.png

Thanks everyone! I can't help but to love her!!
default_wub.png

And I finally got good moving pictures of her this afternoon, but of course can't put them on the computer until I get off of work!!
default_wacko.png
So I am sure I will have to post those too later!!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back