Mid life crisis,,,,,,,,,did you have one? What did you do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wooohooo! Ok, Jill, is your Dad married? I want the CAR!! Nice! If I had the money, I would probably have one of those, however, I choose to feed horses instead! (what is up with that?!)

Divorced a lame husband
default_wink.png

Wooohooo! Ok, Jill, is your Dad married? I want the CAR!! Nice! If I had the money, I would probably have one of those, however, I choose to feed horses instead! (what is up with that?!)
Nah, he's very happily married to my beautiful mom:

momdadbruiserollie2.jpg

AND, he doesn't have that car any more (too dangerous) but does have a 2007 SUV of the same brand (actually, his second one of those... I'd love to pull my bumper pull with one!). That car, though, was honestly amazing. I could drive it from VA to CA and back again... and again. It was really an awesome drive.

Geesh I am 32 and in the biggest one right now with bills and a house falling down around our ears, not knowing my place in life, etc. If I didn't have my horse I think I would be in the looney bin!
default_wacko.png

That's great Jill- and obvious animal lovers too, LOL

I would have to say I also divorced a drinking, not working half the time, no help at anything around the place husband. (maybe I should tell you how I really feel, LOL) But it was certainly the right decision- that's what he accused me of- either a 'mid life' though I was in my early 30's or that I was just crazy to divorce someone as 'fine' as he was - - - gee, what was I thinking?!

I will write a book some day....

I am in my 40s and I havn't had one yet but I am figuring I might be due to have a mid life crisis.

I saw an articule in the newspaper and it listed a Ford Mustang and a John Deere gator as two things

to buy during a mid-life crisis. I would love to have both of them but really can't afford either one.

I have days I hate everything - job, truck, not enough time with the horses. I even get upset with

myself. Don't know that it is a mid-life crisis or just plain old stress.

Freida

Yep, about 42. Am 63 now. Don't care to discuss it but thankful that my loving husband stuck with me thru it all. We're much closer now!

Pam

does buying too many donkeys count? wait, did i say too many? wrong, you can never have too many! actually i think having the big and mini horses/mules/donkeys is what keeps me from having a midlife crisis - i am too busy taking care of them all!

That's great Jill- and obvious animal lovers too, LOL
Yeah
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
It's not hard to see where I get my love of animals. Both Mom and Dad dote on their dogs. Pictured with them is Ollie (Old English Sheepdog, he has passed away) and Bruiser, the mamoth Yorkie. These are referred to by myself and my parents as my "fur brothers" so yeah... it runs in the family
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back