May 21st 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny

Reaction score
Just want folks to know I'm taking stallions, precious metals, stocks, bonds, and Real Estate holdings off the hands of anyone who won't be needing them anymore
default_biggrin.png

From your post I guessed there was something like this going around, but I hadn't heard this prediction until I read the link in your second post.

I'll wait for next year and the end of the Mayan calendar, thank you. I've got a few things to get done & I don't think there's time for them all before May 21st!

The article states:

While this isn't the first time that the end of the world has been predicted, there are many believers that will adhere to the date, even if it passes. "It would be like telling the Wright brothers that every other attempt to fly has failed, so you shouldn't even try," Chris McCann, who works with eBible Fellowship, told the AP.
They're going to adhere to the date, even if it passes? So that means that for them it is going to be judgment day, the end of the world, and so...just how will that work for them?? Can one pretend that it's the end of the world, even if it isn't?

The article states: They're going to adhere to the date, even if it passes? So that means that for them it is going to be judgment day, the end of the world, and so...just how will that work for them?? Can one pretend that it's the end of the world, even if it isn't?
HAHAHAH beats me although some people can and will believe all kinds of things that are complete nonsense. The sad thing is there are hundreds of frightened old people who are emptying out their bank accounts to send to this creep to assure they're going to be saved. Like one caller to his radio show asked..."Are you giving them a refund on the 22nd?".

How will paying this guy "save" those people? Jesus is not going to appear, hold out his hand, take the List of payees and the cash and judge based on that! Isn't fraud a sin?

I am not that concerned about May 21 - except I that can stop paying bills after that while I am doing all that writhing and suffering for 5 months until October. The head of this church/group was on the radio here last week - and he assured the host and everyone listening that the 5 months of suffering will be intense and horrific. I better lay in a supply of Nutella and chocolate and chardonnay...
default_unsure.png
...that will lighten my suffering. And I have never been good at writhing - will we will be scored on that??!!
default_wacko.png

And I have never been good at writhing - will we will be scored on that??!!
default_wacko.png
default_new_rofl.gif

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Life 'ain't gonna be any different on the 22nd. People have been beating this horse for a thousand years lol
default_deadhorse2.gif

Not planning to do anything more than celebrate my mom's birthday on that date. Won't be changing a thing at home, with my investments or my clients' portfolios
default_biggrin.png

and on Sunday the kids line will be

"lucy, you have a lot of explaining to do"

and what a terrible thing for a parent to say to a child “My mom has told me directly that I’m not going to get into heaven,” Grace Haddad, 16, said. “At first it was really upsetting, but it’s what she honestly believes.” I wonder how people this evil think they're the ones going to where ever it is they think they're going?

What about the second leg of the triple crown...wonder if this is going to happen before or after they race

default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43106614/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/?GT1=43001

Guess after we've survived this one there will be people building up to the old Mayan end of all times.

I really hope everything goes fine on Saturday, May 21 because I'm really looking forward to lunch out on Sunday... I already know what I want to order
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'm going to guess none of us here are sweating what the Doomsday Church people are saying, but I thought it was interesting when I read through the Drudge Report today that the Doomsday preacher made the same prediction in 1994. I guess he was wrong then (too!)
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

I really hope everything goes fine on Saturday, May 21 because I'm really looking forward to lunch out on Sunday... I already know what I want to order
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I'm going to guess none of us here are sweating what the Doomsday Church people are saying, but I thought it was interesting when I read through the Drudge Report today that the Doomsday preacher made the same prediction in 1994. I guess he was wrong then (too!)
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_laugh.png

I've heard about this...there is also a group out there charging believers a sum to take their animals when the end comes tomorrow, there are no refunds...lol...I believe I read they have over 250 clients at $130 a pop...

I have to work tomorrow...I really don't want my last day on earth to be at work! Lol. Well maybe I will have an opportunity to tell my boss off? ;)

I only took care of my animals today, and scrubbed the bathroom. If I have to go I'll go in a not so spotless house, but what the hay! If I don't go it's not going anywhere. Good luck to all tomorrow, if I go I'll be alone, hubby has to work, quess I can make my way to heaven by myself!

For just a second I was worried...

I had to sign in to post, although I never signed out. No LB access -- now THAT would be the end of the world!

If all the "pure" are whisked away in the rapture, at least I'll have my friends and most of my family right here on earth...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, everyone!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
I'm one who knows the best time to grocery shop is Sunday morning, when all the good people are in church
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif

If all the "pure" are whisked away in the rapture, at least I'll have my friends and most of my family right here on earth...
Hey, I'm really ticked off those folks stole my idea of post rapture pet care...I was going to do that too HAHAHAHA. There's a mini van in town with a bumper sticker saying "in case of rapture this vehicle available". I'm going to have fun on Sunday collecting everything I have dibs on.

The sad thing is this all started from one person, and his version of the bible and how he read it. What a joke. I will sleep in tommorow, after the rain clears go fishing and after that prep to bring my new addition steak home.

Had to add...

At least with my relatives, I don't think I'd miss any that would be missing post-rapture, but I'll be happy to take anything they leave behind...

Bad susanne!

Well, it's 12:27 AM (EST) 5/21/2011.............

Everything seems fine.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back