Matilda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee

Reaction score
Hello! Just a little update on our little Matilda!

She is doing great and had no problems with life without her momma(she was only 3 months when she left her
default_sad.png
) She has turned into a very people friendly horse. The farrier came out and is very please with her feet and seems to think with regular work she will be just fine
default_biggrin.png
She is still tiny tiny at 26" at only 4 months of age.

i am wooried about her back, it is quite hunched...is there anything we can do to prevent any problems she might get down the road from this? Her dam and sire have produced 3 full dwarfs, 2 of which were put down at the rescue and 1 that currently lives at the rescue.

I'm really happy that her hair has grown back where her halter was! The breeder put one on when she was born, turned her out, couldn't catch her and left it on.....I'll keep my comments to myself
default_no.gif

004.jpg

008.jpg

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a shame how some animals get treated. I would have done everything to get that halter off. I got a 2 year old bull from local humane society that had a rope inbeded in his neck. It took the vet 3 hours to get it out. I would have like to put a rope around the person's neck that did that..

Keep us updated.

Looks like she's going to bloom in the future with you caring for her..good job taking her in you have a big heart girl for someone your age..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back