Maple Hollow Farms Foaling Camera *New Pics :-D*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O duh, that was my brain fart LOL, Ellie is under cam yeesh, I need more sleep!!!

I will try and let her out later, might be heading to the other farm today, dont know the plan yet, both Missy and Ellie were out yesterday and Ellie just paces the fence instead of grazing and enjoying herself. I am positive my horses are super weird now!!! I figured turning MIssy and baby out with her would keep her happy but nope, totally ignored them unless they got too close to her fence. I might try turning her out in the roundpen and see if she does a lot of pacing in there.

Here are some more pics of my lil girl, still unnamed LOL My two favorite names on the poll are tied for favorites so didnt help sort them out LOL, got some other good suggestions too but I want the perfect name and want it to sound awesome if announced in the showring
default_yes.gif

DSCF6377.JPG

DSCF6381.JPG

DSCF6385.JPG

DSCF6396.JPG

DSCF6398.JPG

DSCF6404.JPG

Sooooo do you think this mare is bred????
default_new_rofl.gif
This is Mars at 313 days today, not looking ready yet but watching close as she has foaled at 310, 313, and 326! The way Ellie is progressing, everyone else will foal before her!!! She does seem narrower today though so *maybe* her foal is getting in position????

DSCF6400edit.JPG

And a few pics of Prince too!

He was soooo ornery, the one pic is of him strutting up to me and I couldnt zoom out fast enough LOL! I thought I had more pics than this but apparently not...

DSCF6423.JPG

DSCF6295.JPG

DSCF6424.JPG

4.45am and Ellie is pacing, I wish she would go to sleep cos she is making me nervous
default_ohnoes.jpg

Gorgeous pics Melinda, thanks for sharing
default_thumbup.gif

Watermelons!! LOL!! WOW!! She is HUGE - but what a happy looking little lady!

The pictures of your other little ones are gorgeous Melinda - thanks for posting them.

Sooooo do you think this mare is bred????
default_new_rofl.gif
This is Mars at 313 days today, not looking ready yet but watching close as she has foaled at 310, 313, and 326! The way Ellie is progressing, everyone else will foal before her!!! She does seem narrower today though so *maybe* her foal is getting in position????
Oh my goodness! How tall is Mars? She's adorable!!

LOL!!! Maybe I need to tell her to chew her watermelons from now on hehehe! Thanks tho, I love preggo mare pics too, it is amazing how huge they get! Mars is 32.75" and yes very cute, she was watching the mare and baby playing in the other pasture. I have kept all of her babies that I have had from her, Magic, Babe, and Ebony are hers, my mom got a colt out of her in a trade for breedings and he now spends a lot of time in a house with his new family! She is a sweet mare though but definitely is the boss of my herd, she keeps everyone in check and makes sure no one gets out of hand.

Very pretty mare and that is a great pic of her. Does she beep when she goes into reverse LOL

ROFL!!! I actually have beeped for them occasionally LOL! If you think Mars is wide, you should see Buttons!!! She is as wide as she is tall, I havent taken many preggo pics of her as I feel mean since she is sooooo big!!! She is pretty adorable though, I think she is even starting to waddle
default_risa_suelos.gif

I guess I should at least give somewhat of an update for the foaling portion LOL! Missy still is not filling up much, just her barely there udder. LOTS of udders filling up in the pasture though! I am sooo going to have to switch mares out if Ellie doesnt get in gear soon! Udders are getting decent size on Dream, Mars, Buttons, and Diamond but Babs, Freckles, and Babe are all getting decent starts to theirs too!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow your two foals are abosloutly to die for!! I can fully understand why you want the perfect name for you little filly. I'm going to go check out the name faves now :D

gorgeous little baby!

and Prince wow what a lovely man! strutting his stuff! magnificent!

I cant believe how much we have chatted since I posted the up and coming mares' pictures but they are back on page 8!!! Also Diamond and Babe were the two pictured in previous pages with baby Magic. Here are a couple of cute fuzzy pics of those two.

Thanks cassie! And I finally came up with at least a barn name for my lil girl...Reba!!! Probably one of my favorite singers and just seems fitting since she is awesome LOL! Now just have to decide on the registered name when there are so many fun choices!

DSCF6399.JPG

DSCF4975edit.JPG

4.30am and she is flat out fast asleep lol

Great pics
default_smile.png
your girls are adorable and very wide
default_new_rofl.gif

Woohoo I finally felt a slight change in Ellie's udder! One side is a bit fuller this AM, still nothing to get too excited about, but I am since its the first change in a long time LOL! Now hopefully she will keep progressing and not stall out for another week before the next change hehehe!

I always get excited to see even the slightest bit of progress
default_yes.gif
because you know SOMETHING is going on.. rather then nothing
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks cassie! And I finally came up with at least a barn name for my lil girl...Reba!!! Probably one of my favorite singers and just seems fitting since she is awesome LOL! Now just have to decide on the registered name when there are so many fun choices!
Oh, I love the name Reba, and she has red hair!! Excellent choice!

Latest posts

Back