Little Bit's Dwarf Mini calendars are ready to order!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone
default_saludando.gif

Little Bit's 2009 Dwarf Mini calendar, whose profits will go to Dr. Cothran at TAMU, for his continuing research on dwarfism in the Miniature Horse, will soon be ready to send out. This year we are offering folks a chance to place their business card ad in the calendar, if they would like, it costs $11.00.

If you would like your business card added to the 2009 calendar, please send it SOON, to Kat Jones at: [email protected] or you can snail-mail it to:

Kat Jones

1542 Old Memphis Oxford Rd.

Coldwater, MS 38618

Please send your check or money order to:

Janell Jensen

200 Oaks Ct.

Sealy, TX 77474

Or if you would like to use PayPal, this is the address:

[email protected]

We are now taking orders for Little Bit's 2009 Dwarf Mini calendar, the cost will once again, be $16.00, this includes postage. But if you use PayPal, please add .65 to cover PayPals' tranaction fee. You may send your check, money order to me at the address above, or use my PayPal address.

My goal this year is to raise $1,000.00 for the MUCH NEEDED dwarf research, please help me make my goal!
default_smile.png

Last year I presented Dr. Cothran with a check for $805.00.
default_smile.png

[SIZE=10pt]I just wanted to take a minute to thank the folks here on L'il Beginnings, who have already placed their orders for the Dwarf mini calendar and sent in their business card ad![/SIZE]

THANK YOU!
default_wub.png

It is MUCH appreciated and for a GREAT cause!

Hoping to get LOTS more orders though!
default_wink.png

Here's a little preview of one of the pages!
default_smile.png

Feb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back