Attention all Dwarf Mini owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone~

I e-mailed Mary Lou asking if it was OK to post this here on the main forum, but didn't receive a reply, so figured if it has to be relocated, that's OK.
default_biggrin.png

I know this is late, but I want to invite all the dwarf Mini owners to send their pictures of their little dwarf Minis to Kat at [email protected]

preferrably before August 1st....told ya I was late. :DOH! We are trying to get the calendars ready for sale MUCH sooner than we have in the past years.

We also have a memorial page in the calendar for our beloved dwarf Minis we have lost.

Anyway, I presented Dr. Cothran with a check from the sales of the 2007 calendars for $600.00 and from the 2008 calendars I presented him a check for $805.00.... My goal for next year is $1,000.00.

For those of you who are not familiar with Dr. Cothran's research on dwarfism in the Miniature Horse, he is now at Texas A & M and works in conjunction with John Eberth at the University of Kentucky. Dr. Cothran is very dedicated to his research and we sure do appreciate all his efforts to help this wonderful breed of horse. I received a very nice thank you note along with a wonderful summary of what Doc has been doing and hopes to accomplish with his research, if anyone is interested in reading it, please e-mail me at: [email protected] and I will be happy to snail-mail you a copy of it.

Please keep the calendars in mind for birthday and Christmas presents for all your "horsie" friends and family members, too, your donations will certainly be going to a VERY good cause.

Here's a picture I snapped of doc with my little dwarf Mini, Dulce, right after her surgery at TAMU in June of this year.

DulceandDrCothran508.jpg

We've been discussing the price of the calendars, and I have decided to keep the donation price the same as last year, which was $16.00 each, this includes shipping. $9.00 of it goes to the cost of printing and postage, so that leaves us with a profit of $7.00 per calendar to be put into the Dwarf Mini research fund....like I always say, "every Little Bit adds up!"
default_yes.gif
Of course if you would like to make your donation larger than the $16.00, it would be MUCH appreciated.
default_biggrin.png

If you are interested in ordering the calendars, please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

THANKS!
default_saludando.gif

Your welcome Donna...LONG time since I've heard from you
default_sad.png
....hope all is well with you and your's.

I've had quite a few folks e-mail me today about the calendars and quite a few have sent their pix to Kat, and I'm tickled about that!
default_aktion033.gif
THANK YOU!
default_biggrin.png

Even had some folks join us on Little Bits!
default_aktion033.gif

I am sure the new calendars will be GREAT!
default_yes.gif
It's always fun to see how they turn out.

Latest posts

Back