Lets see pix of your horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I want to see all the sweet faces in xmas gear... Thanks...
default_biggrin.png

Well i had a parade today and I ground dorve my mare in it oh my Im so pleased at how amazing she was
default_wub.png
I am definatly hooking her soon I think shes about ready
default_wub.png

paradeone.jpg

avvatasrrs.jpg

Here are some of mine. They are not of this years snow, as we have not had any yet. These were taken in New Hampshire.

Loren was only 2 here and we had only had Rocky 4 months. I hooked up the sled with dog leashes and lead ropes. I put a bunch of rocks and snow and other stuff in the sled before we tried it out with our baby in it. Rocky did just fine. So, 5 minutes later we put little Loren in it. Rocky pulled that boy all over the place and did great.

IMG_6592.JPG

Here, we had Slick for only a few days. Slick did great, as usual. Loren was 2 here also.

winterfun017.jpg

Kitty and Bambi....their first winter in the midwest.

puppyproofs032.jpg

And I love this picture of Kitty in her reindeer antlers.

puppyproofs028.jpg

Oops....first one didn't resize. Sorry.

I love Christmas photos too!
default_yes.gif
There's some really cute ones here.....will probably give people some ideas on how they can dress up their own minis for the holidays!
default_biggrin.png

Here are some of mine......

This is Monty in his Antlers (altho you can barely see them) & saddle bags...ready to delivery Christmas candy!

MontyXmasOutfit200011.jpg

This is Monty again....he didn't much care for the Santa hat.
default_rolleyes.gif

MontyChristmas06e0001.jpg

Here is Apache in his Christmas garb two seasons ago.

ApacheXmas1.jpg

ApacheXmas3.jpg

ApacheXmas4.jpg

And here am I & MayZ posing for our Christmas card.

MayZChristmasCard.jpg

How sweet
default_wub.png
I love how Apache is running and keeping on his decorations. Monty is cute too!!
default_aktion033.gif

Very cute pics! I was looking forward to "decorating" a few of my horses for a local parade, but had to cancel. Hopefully next year!!

Dona, great ideas with the different "anklets"! I'll have to remember that!

Hope this gets you "in the Spirit":

Xmas%20ride%20for%20Pastor%20Steve.jpg

Our Pastor told us during the Christmas Eve service how he had prayed for a pony every year when he was a boy--he woke up Christmas morning to find us in his yard
default_wub.png

Well how sweet for your Pastor!! That is very cute and does get me in the mood for the holidays...

Thanks for sharing your pix
default_yes.gif

This was for the Christmas parade, my daughter was dressed up as the grinch and Rebel, her gelding as the dog as rudolph
default_biggrin.png

rebelchristmas.jpg

I am at work, but I have some other pics, when I get home I will try to remember to post some.

Hey Erica are you going to be in the parade this year? We are not going to go, Chasta has to study that weekend for finals......does anyone in the club need to borrow the Christmas tree suit or the elf outfit that you know of?

Terri, If Clementine is here that weekend, I'll probably do it........I might can talk Max into being the "tree"
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back