Stick Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m in desperate need to learn how to draw a stick horse! Could you post your really cute, easy, and simple pics of a stick horse? Not images taken from a computer, ones that you drew all by yourself please.

Try not to laugh… but look at this, I seriously need HELP! I was envisioning hearts, bows, and smiley faces but this is what I got 🤣🤣 It looks as if my stick horse has gone MAD 🤣🤣🤣 I am totally NOT an artist! 🤣🤣
IMG_2744.jpeg

So please post your stick horse pics!! And any tips 💕💕

Ok, 10 second stick horse, no critiques please! Your horse is good, but missing a neck.
I’m in desperate need to learn how to draw a stick horse! Could you post your really cute, easy, and simple pics of a stick horse? Not images taken from a computer, ones that you drew all by yourself please.

Try not to laugh… but look at this, I seriously need HELP! I was envisioning hearts, bows, and smiley faces but this is what I got 🤣🤣 It looks as if my stick horse has gone MAD 🤣🤣🤣 I am totally NOT an artist! 🤣🤣
View attachment 51136

So please post your stick horse pics!! And any tips 💕💕
IMG_3384.jpeg
Reading today’s post at the table, so a quick draw on a napkin 🤣

Latest posts

Back