Ladykminiature, IM BACK !!!!!!!!!! Val Foaled!!!!!! filly Mandy colt 5/2....and more to come

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok now back to Libby....lol she's 320 days and here's her pics....

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE...
default_smile.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY!!! That's SOME BELLY!!!!!!! She sure won't be keeping us waiting long!!

Such a pretty little boy -- and great pictures of him!

Happy Mother's Day to you Liz!

He is one handsome little guy!! Love his long legs, I bet he can run!!
default_yes.gif
What did you name him?? I am sure you have lots of experience with the clippers.....you did an awesome job!! Did you clip the rest of your minis as well? My two yearlings could use a clipping but I would not even attempt it, it is the shedding blade for me!! LOL

Hope little Libby has her foal soon. Saying a prayer for a healthy foal
default_pray.gif
!!

He was a pretty good little guy for his first haircut. My granddaughtetr even got to sit and watch her first foal haircut... 'why why why what what why why" Now Liz knows what to expect of her granddaughter lol.

He was a pretty good little guy for his first haircut. My granddaughtetr even got to sit and watch her first foal haircut... 'why why why what what why why" Now Liz knows what to expect of her granddaughter lol.
Lol yes I now know.....and can't wait...
default_smile.png

Happy Mother's Day to you Liz! He is one handsome little guy!! Love his long legs, I bet he can run!!
default_yes.gif
What did you name him?? I am sure you have lots of experience with the clippers.....you did an awesome job!! Did you clip the rest of your minis as well? My two yearlings could use a clipping but I would not even attempt it, it is the shedding blade for me!! LOL Hope little Libby has her foal soon. Saying a prayer for a healthy foal
default_pray.gif
!!
Mistysmom I named him Lady Ks Indian Wardancer aka...Chief....and no I didn't clip the rest I have 22 or so and most have shed out just a few haven't so ill start on them it will take me time cause I'm allergic to horse hair...lol I know......

Thank you, his mom and dad did a great job......

Yeah Jax and after the "why"stage comes the "when" stage lol when are going, are we there yet? When will we be there? ROFL

Cheif looks great Liz, I am betting that is roaning but then again I am useless with colouring. Lol

2.20am and she is quietly grazing, I wouldn't put it past her to just drop and foal as this late night grazing isn't fooling me
default_yes.gif

Hey Liz, how is it going? Libby has "that" look about her
default_thumbup.gif
I am betting soon
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so just did another check and I thinks she's ready.....or at least her milk said she is and noticed she has no v belly now....so we will see how long it takes.......lol

Oh he is just stunning!!

Good luck with Libby, prayers for a safe easy foaling.
default_pray.gif

Congratulations Liz, I knew she had that look in her face yesterday afternoon
default_yes.gif
I missed the birth unfortunately, was it easy?

Looking forward to pics
default_firstprize.gif

Latest posts

Back