I'm So Excited!! Guess What I took Home from the World Show!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!! Well..... I've been holding back until I finally got all of my World Show photos back. But this was my first time to go to Worlds. And was so EXCITED to take home a Reserve World Champion with my 2yr.old stallion, "Erica's Sock It To Me". He took Reserve in the AOTE Jr. Stallions, Level 1. And he placed 5th out of 21 (he was being a bad boy (ears back and didn't want to be in there, way past his super time & he had to go pee... lol)... in his Jr. Stallions Amateur 30-33", Level 1. So I was thrilled he placed 5th as bad as he behaved.... but was on cloud 9 to take home a Reserve with SockIt..... I so love this horse!
default_wub.png
And what made it extra special I didn't know Erica was going to be there (Belinda told me) and so that was SOOOOOOOOO cool to have Erica see SockIt (since she hadn't seen him since he was a weanling (at Nationals in '07 where he took Reserve there that year too)... Now I am SO looking forward to seeing his first foal crop in the spring (I have 1 maybe 2 foals coming)... I can not wait!! I can't wait to get him driving now!! If the weather ever straightens up here!

I also took home several other top 5's and top 10 with the other 3 horses I showed... but SockIt was my highlight of the World Show along with seeing all my minis friends and meeting a bunch of other new people! Very Fun!! What was not fun was coming back home to Nebraska to the WINTER weather we were having!! Buhr!!!!!!

SockItWorlds1.jpg

SockItWorlds2.jpg

SockItWorlds3.jpg

SockItWorlds4.jpg

SockItBackdrop2.jpg

SockItBackdrop4.jpg

SockItBackdrop9.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS CHESA. that is wonderful......
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
So happy for you......

Very cool. I happened to be watching the AOYE clas you went reserve in and you are right he showed much better than in his open class. The terrible two's got you. LOl. Nice little guy and keep up the good work.
default_saludando.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Congratulations, Chesa, SockIT and Erica! DunIT will be proud when I tell him!!!

default_cheers.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_firstprize.gif

Yes, he did look awesome!!! Very handsome stallion!!!

Congratulations!

And nice meeting you!

Thanks Guys!!
default_biggrin.png

Yeah..... I almost didn't show him this year because he's just good for the first class and then HATES to be show after that. But after I clipped him off this spring I just had too! I don't know if he will ever out grow that or not. He's extremly very well behaved for a stallion. I think he will be a super easy to get going driving too since nothing bother's him. I've ground driven him. I think he will like doing the performance classes.

And Cristina, I "finally" just weaned the 2 Doc babies and they are doing great. All I can say about that Gordy colt is that he's going to clean HOUSE next year as a yearling stallion. He's WOW (but fat right now)... and will show him next year and the black colt, Cole...... He's also VERY nice..If he doesn't sell he's my next all-around show gelding. That guy will do VERY well too in the show pen.....I'm likeing how the Gelding class's pay back and LOVE the idea of geldings!! So I'm thinking gelding party in the spring, but Gordy I don't think I could geld yet. But very happy with those Doc babies!

Last edited by a moderator:
congratS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did NOT know that was YOU! hehehe

We were in the same class.. junior mare ammy level 1 !!

You are the one always smiling! We were nervously chatting in that class...

You and your horses looked wonderful
default_smile.png
)))

~Sandy

Ain't it a grand feeling. Congratulations on a well deserved win. Very nice stallion and looks like you were having a lot of fun too.

default_saludando.gif
Hi Sandy! I DIDN'T Know you were in the same Amy class with me!! You were one person I was wanting to meet too! Dang it! (next year!) I'm sure I probally seen you and didn't realize it was you!?

And thanks everyone else for the VERY nice compliments!
default_wub.png
I'm really impressed and excited how SockIt has matured out!! I "try" to look like I'm happy to be out there and "smile"... but my heart was just pounding and I always feel like I have to pee right before my class! lol! I get very nervous! That first day gave me a work out showing 3 horses!! loL!!

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah It's extra special when you do it all yourself!!
default_smile.png

He is a real beauty, that's for sure! He should produce some very nice foals for you. How exciting to have him at home.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations to you both! Well done - he's beautiful

Congratulations! No one would have known you were nervous with that big smile goin' on!

Latest posts

Back