I'm new

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistysOwner

Reaction score
hi
default_saludando.gif
i just joined yesterday. i love mini horses and i have 1 mini yearling filly named misty. she will soon be registered AMHA and WCMHR. i'll be showing her this year at the MMHC shows. Heres a pic of Misty my mini filly, click on the picture to enlarge it.

ps

to anyone that's interested i have a blog devoted entirly to minis! here's the link: www.minihorseoftheday.blogspot.com/

minifilly.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. There are some wonderful people here and you can learn alot.

Linda Killion

Welcome to the forum and to the world of minis! They're addicting so consider yourself warned!!
default_laugh.png

Welcome! I'm sorry to inform you, you can't stop at just one.... ;)

Jessi

thanks for the welcome guys! yeah, i know they're addicting, i had 4 at one point but had to sell them
default_sad.png
but now i've got my filly. she has really good breeding. her grandsire on her sire's side is little kings supreme dream, her grandsire on her dam's side is bronco billy. Misty won't get bigger than 33 inches. she has the fanciest little trot and loves to give kisses! i'm totally in love with her
default_wub.png

Congrats from Massachusetts! .......
default_unsure.png
they are all right......highly addictive
default_wub.png
.....started out to get one....

and now......3 and 1/2(lol...hopefully a visit from the filly fairy)
default_smile.png

enjoy smiles Lynn

Welcome from York, Ontario! Your little girl is a sweetie - no wonder you love her so much!!!

Latest posts

Back