I cant wait for the pictures to tell you!!!!! Added pics of Baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
Baby foaled this morning at LKF. Thank you Robin and Marianne for taking such good care of my girl LK Hot Buckin Baby.

Baby had a bay colt this morning sired by LK Super Supreme. Oh my I thought I was going to bust the last few weeks waiting.

Baby foaled without a hitch and in the good care of Little King Farm.

So very excited about this girl and now I have a Buckeroo Grandson to boot. Baby will be bred back at Little King to Little King Supreme Dream.

Oh Gosh pinch me!!!

Will post pictures of my new boy as soon as I get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Mary!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see the pictures of him. Very cool. I am counting down the days of our trip out there to pick up ours!!! So Cool!!!

That is awesome!!! Congratulations
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Congratulations on a safe arrival of your foal - looking forward to the pics
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Mary,

Can't wait to see pix of your boy! We're still waiting of Bailey Buckeroo to foal! Looks like it could be anytime now!
default_biggrin.png

Bill

Many congrats on your new baby boy - how exciting!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Cant wait to see some pictures!

Anna

That is pretty darn wonderful Mary! How can you wait to play with them!! How long does it take to drive there? Maybe you can go down and play with him and her too of course! Congrats.

Thank you all bunches. This is the neatest thing, the wait is forever it seems but oh will be so worth it. I just about am going to pop waiting for pictures, lol. At least July is just next month, and I will be on my way to get them. Its a good 12hrs each way. Thank you thank you for all the kind words.

Bill do you have Bailey at home? Wishing you a beautiful healthy baby.

Hey girlfriend - congratulations on your new colt - I know it's been driving you crazy waiting for that announcement - but he's finally here! whooohooooo!

Perhaps we'll be making our trip out there same time - too cool.

I know you'll share pictures soon as you get them!

Congrats again - I know you're over the moon with this one!

Congratulations Mary, I know you have been on pins and needles waiting on this little one. Can't wait to see photos.

I added a couple pictures of Hot Buckin Baby and Super Supreme. Still waiting on pix from LK of my new baby boy. Will post soon.
wub.gif

Baby1.jpg
HotBB.jpg

Little King Super Supreme

LKSuper.jpg

Pictures by LKF

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back