loved but now beyond thrilled!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
Have ya ever had a foal that ya produced and loved it and was happy with it, but something about it was not totally perfect? Then after it matured, ya was thrilled it turned out everything ya always wanted to produce...

Well, 4 yrs later it has happened to me! And oh boy and I thrilled beyond words!!!

Everyone here knows my lil buckskin roan filly (young mare) Zarie, or Silver Maples Zahara Supreme. Shes out of my bucksin roan stud, Little Kings Sentra Supreme and mare Zerphyr Woods Little Prancer.

Well I loved her to death and shes my lil baby girl. However cute and adorable... she had a small hip and big head. So here it is 4 yrs later and I neck/head clipped... body groomed and as the fuzz came off, OH BOY was I beyond words and so happy at how she matured!

I DID IT!!! I produced a darn good looking horse! Took 4 yrs for her to mature and grow, but that hip filled in and she grew into her head and she looks awesome! Even my hubby said somthing about it as well as some friends as I took pics and passed them around on my phone. She looks so much like her daddy now and Im so glad she has filled out and turned into excatly what I wanted. So for me Im too happy!!!

Sorry no updated pics YET!!!

I knew she was nice..... Just needed time to mature. I'm happy for you! That's exciting!!
default_smile.png

Well Mindy, a picture would be nice! Let me drool! On another subject, on the back porch can you post a picture of your iries, mine didn't do well this year as I didn't get them dug up and replanted last fall. I could use some color in my life.

Sorry, jpeg is disabled on computer so untill I fig how to get it working again, no new pics!

As for you riverrose... I redid the whole field last octobler, so only a few bloomed this spring so far, and are really small in size cause they are not astablished yet... however, next year will be a whole another storey!

OH and will be picking up about 1000 more in about 2 weeks.

100_2972.jpg

Back