Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I can't get it up either... notified someone on the chat for Marewatchers but haven't seen the cam up yet...

Amanda what is your name on the chat? lol so confused

3.40 am morning ladies and sorry I am late to join the party (monday morning blues)
default_smile.png

4.30am and she's standing quietly but a bit shifty footed on her back legs so maybe not too comfortable?

Are you off on holiday next week Cassie?

Sorry guys, I went to bed early. I figure now is the time to stock up on sleep. The cam was up when I got up this morning, but we are having a blizzard, so maybe that messed things up during the night. Sorry about that.

All horses are staying inside out of the weather today at least until I get back from work. Happy watching everyone.

The cam is working for me again. I think we sent the storm your way. Yesterday we had about 30cm and high winds. Today it is mostly just high winds.

Midday nearly and Miss Fat & Fluffy is well fat and fluffy
default_new_rofl.gif
sorry but nothing much else to report
default_whistling.gif

4.30am and she's standing quietly but a bit shifty footed on her back legs so maybe not too comfortable?

Are you off on holiday next week Cassie?
Morning all
default_smile.png

6:18pm and Marcella is grazing her stall... I'm thinking she isn't looking as wide tonight... has she had any progress Amanda?

Stay safe with your wild weather!!!

yes Anna we are going away
default_smile.png
leaving Sunday for 2 weeks up to Queensland
default_smile.png
should be a very lovely time away so looking forward to it!

but I'm sure I will come back to seeing many little fillies and colts on the ground... lol.

She does seem to be alittle more empty looking in the flank and croup area. and her udder is making a tiny bit of progress, but she is not as far along this year udder-wise as she was last year. Maybe she'll go longer or maybe she'll make her udder in a few days. Who knows, but I felt baby bopping around tonight, so he/she is alive and well.

2.35 am and I am watching, the cam is playing up a bit, maybe it is the weather

3.30am and it looks as though she is grazing her hay - but she is too still, wondering if the cam has frozen?? Will check again in 10 minutes or so.

About the same I'm afraid. Looks like she wants to have a March baby. Which is fine, I guess. Day 311 today, foaled at day 317 last year. Dont think we'll have a repeat of that, but you never know.

Latest posts

Back