Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds very promising. I'm off to check her milk now at 630. Hoping for something a little exciting. I'll post back in a bit.

Well progress is being made for sure. Her milk was at 40% chance of foaling last night and is at 85% chance of foaling this morning. It is very oily, yellow and sticky now. Nellie usually makes it to the white milk stage before she foals, but I'm going to have her up at work and if anyone sees anything please do not hesitate to call me as I am in and out of the lab and may not be able to watch her the whole time. I'm 20 minutes from home when I'm at work, so I can get home fast when I need to.

Looks like it will be a definite weekend baby, I'm betting on tonight.

341.JPG

Very exciting!!! I'll pray baby doesn't want to make an appearance until you are at home for the weekend!!

Ahhh good progress
default_smile.png
she seemed to be cooking up something last night lol ill try get on tomorrow arvo
default_smile.png
at a show tomorrow in the morning but will be back in the arvo so wait for me Nellie ( with progress like that I doubt she will lol)

Home from work now, just doing a c clean of my computer and then will fire up the cams again. Gettting ready for tonight. Milk is at 95% now, but not white yet. Hopefully tonight.

COME ON BABY!!!!!!

Praying for an uneventful foaling of a perfect and healthy little one!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I've been trying to open your foaling cam link, but it says "Page not found"...
default_no.gif
That's the one from your website. Is there a different link?
default_please.gif

Renee, sorry, i just disconnected for a sec to try and brighten up the screen. NOt sure if it worked, but maybe a bit brighter

Is Jack's face almost the exact opposite of the Blossom filly from last year? I'm thinking they are similar but can't quite remember...

Latest posts

Back