Huybers Utopia - Nellie and Ladybug Due early to mid april

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thinking his name might be Jack. His cannon bone says he'll be about 34 inches tall. Gonna have nice conformation I think. Placenta was beautiful and intact, passed easily. Baby is finding nipple and liking the taste but haven't gotten him to latch on for a good drink yet. Wont take him long though as he knows where to look.

I think the overo part of him comes from Ladybug, she has blue eyes and whites on her fetlocks. This is her third pinto baby out of 6.

Whew now if Nellie will hold off for a night or two I'll get a good night's sleep.

Congratulations! Can't wait for pics so you might have to hold off your sleep till you take some
default_new_rofl.gif

woohoo! welcome to the world Jack (it suits him
default_smile.png
) he looks to be having a good drink now
default_smile.png

I'll be here watching for the next 4 hours if you want to grab some sleep Amanda
default_smile.png

Thanks Cassie, I'm gonna take you up on that offer. Nellie's milk is not testing ready even though she's at day 339 today. I'm glad of it, it gives me time to sleep and recover. Yup little Jack is guzzling milk like a pro already, nothing slack about that little guy. What a sweet little thing he is. Night all. And lucky foaling vibes to anyone that is close.

Congratulations Amanda! Such a lovely marked colt! Cant wait for photos
default_smile.png

Yes, can't wait to see pictures of him. As soon as that little head broke out of the sac, I thought wow! He is a big guy and very handsome!~

I love seeing little Jack racing around his stable already, so very very cute! he has finally gotten himself down, he had a little roll and was straight back up... I'll keep an eye on him, I haven't seen him straining at all to poop yet will keep an eye on that.

Oh dear we seem to have a bit of a domestic going on between the two ladies. LB doesn't like Nellie looking at her new son and poor Nellie is getting a bit stressed as she cant move further away. I'm a little bit worried that Jack might get knocked over or squashed by his Momma's efforts to keep Nellie 'away' which is only natural. Could you possibly put another board up across the 'gated' section, although I'm sure they will settle down before too long.

For those that wanted dry pics of Jumpin Jack Flash, born yesterday at 730pm. He's gonna be a fairly tall guy considering mom is only 32.75 inches tall.

IMG_1403.JPGIMG_1405.JPGIMG_1413.JPG

I knew he was all legs! Now I feel like an autie after watching him enter the world. What a handsome doll he is, and I love the name! One of my fav movies.

Thanks guys, I am very happy with him and he is a inquisitive little guy. Yay for Taylor, I'm proud of my home grown stallion!

Nellie still not testing ready but her udder is very hard and warm, so not too long to go.

IMG_1361.JPG

gosh he is sooo gorgeous! and what a big boy! lol yes Taylor has sure done a brilliant job on his babies soo cute!

thanks for the pics Amanda, you can now get some sleep until Nellie is ready to share her little one
default_smile.png

Simply STUNNING!!! LOVE those markings -- he's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Get some sleep -- it doesn't seem like you're going to get much of a rest!!

Nellie down sternal then back up... but she was doing really strang butt rubs will sitting like a dog, I was scared she was having contractions and about ready to call you Amanda, gosh lol but she is back up again

Jack didn't know what was happening and LB was getting cranky at Nellie LOL.

Latest posts

Back