How's the Weather ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An isolated thunder storm hit us last evening. A big elm by our front gate was broken. Luckily it landed in the road and easement and not on the power pole or fence. Hoping we can save the tree. It's a soggy mess there; have to wait a few days to see what's what. Love the rain, though.

Attachments

• mailbox elm2.jpg
    mailbox elm2.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 0
  • mailbox elm.jpg
    mailbox elm.jpg
    787.9 KB · Views: 0
Southern California is getting soaked from the tropical storm left from hurricane Hilary. It came in early hours of this morning in my area. A steady rain for now, which I'm enjoying. The prediction of what to come doesn't look to be so nice. My fingers are crossed everyone in this path stays safe.

Southern California is getting soaked from the tropical storm left from hurricane Hilary. It came in early hours of this morning in my area. A steady rain for now, which I'm enjoying. The prediction of what to come doesn't look to be so nice. My fingers are crossed everyone in this path stays safe.
Been wondering how you all are faring. Keep us posted.

Fall is here in our area. Trees are changing colors, and this morning it was 32 degrees. 😫

The weather guy said the last time we saw temperatures that low was back in May.

🤔 I can’t find an emoji to help express how all that makes me feel! 😂

There's still no snow in mid-northern Alberta! It was a brown Christmas. It's frosty, -14 C this morning. Snow is finally in the forecast starting tomorrow but we shall see.

We had 52 mph wind last night and brisk gusts most of today. It is finally settling down now. Nothing like going out into freezing wind to repair wind damage--especially stuff to do with water! We had nice rain two days ago, and now it is a sheet of ice. Billy is happy to have that fur coat now! No playing outdoors in this inclement weather.

C-c-c-c-COLD!!! The great white north has reared its ugly winter stupid head (I'm bitter, I was spoiled) and it's currently -32 C with colder expected through Saturday before it gets a little less intense. We have snow! We have probably 4 inches now. Busses are cancelled today and I expect tomorrow too.

We have had a very gentle winter but that is over! Some snow with modest amounts but the temperatures are plummeting. By Saturday and Sunday the windchills will be in the -40’s F. 🥶

Latest posts

Back