how evil how you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good.jpg

I am twisted! Not completely evil but can be persuaded either way that favors me in a situation. Hmmm....I was looking more towards angelic but I guess the results don't lie. HAHA.

LOL, Mine says I am twisted. Not completely evil, and can change my ways if I wanted to, and if a tough decision comes up I'll choose the choice that favors me.

I thought I was nicer than that!

Stacye

Must have missed something...how can I only be Twisted??
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Did anyone else notice that Canada was down both as a European Country, and a weapon? What's with that...eh?
default_unsure.png
: :lol: :lol:

Well according to them I'm:

pureevil.jpg

Hmm, Didn't think I was all that bad but hey who am I kiddin'

Did anyone else notice that Canada was down both as a European Country, and a weapon? What's with that...eh?
I was wondering the same thing Sue.. lol.. I wonder if their trying to tell us Canadians something by that ..muhaha.. lol
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pure evil, guess everyone at work has a reason to be afraid very afraid.....
default_shutup.gif
:

I'm pure evil, wonder if its because I listen to Pop and am a prep? ROFLAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hmm, I am either twisted (that's when I entered "explosives" as my weapon of choice, beef as my main meat and Spain as my European country) or

or evil -- which is what I got when I changed beef to pork & left the rest the same or

PURE EVIL which is what I got when I kept pork and changed to Canada for both my European country and my weapon of choice.

I get the pork thing being evil, but how does Canada get put on a list of European countries, and I surely had no idea at all that Canada was a weapon more evil than explosives????

Huh. You just never know, do you??
default_unsure.png
:

If ya want the truth, I'm kind of scared of explosives so am unlikely to be blowing anything up....but there are times when I've wished for the opportunity to light a firecracker under a neighbor's backside...... heh heh heh

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not evil in any way, shape, or form either. :hypocrite: Maybe they just didn't ask the right questions for me. . .
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back