Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, welcome back Jeannie! :D

I've some more hours: Tuesday 1 hour for Moony in the cart und on wednesday again 55 minutes (the same route, but a little bit faster
default_smile.png
).

With Teddy and Massai I drove the tandem yesterday, 50 minutes.

I think there are 10 hours and 20 minutes left now! So keep going on!!! I hope to drive tomorrow again.

6 hours 20 min left! We're going to make it!!!! 300 is a good amount of hours for 7 people and 13 horses.

50 min today for Candace. She got driven a total of 2 hours but I was only at the reins for 50 min of that. My son drove most of the time and my mom took a short turn. She got a good workout though... hopefully we can get her in a little better shape. A shape other than round
default_smile.png

That takes us to 5 hours needed in 3 days (if you count the rest of today). I think I'll put the jog cart behind Candace tomorrow and work some cone courses to mix it up a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 hours for charlie, nice day, so we went for 2 one hour drrives. and 2 , 1/2 hour drives for daisy, got 2 more days , i thnk we will be well over what we need.

2 hours for charlie, nice day, so we went for 2 one hour drrives. and 2 , 1/2 hour drives for daisy, got 2 more days , i thnk we will be well over what we need.
You are my driving hero of the day!!! Only 2 hours to go and this group has driven 300 hours this year. Love this group!

And another 38 minutes of ground driving and we'll have 60 hours of ground driving. That's basically one hour per day of driving or ground driving every day this year for our little group.

30 minutes of driving Cappy. I didn't think I would get one more drive in this year but the temp hit a balmy 17 so we went out. He is feeling pretty good!

I will post a picture on the other thread later. I was so bundled up I could barely move.

30 minutes of driving Cappy. I didn't think I would get one more drive in this year but the temp hit a balmy 17 so we went out. He is feeling pretty good!

I will post a picture on the other thread later. I was so bundled up I could barely move.
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_firstprize.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xreiter.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
default_xbud.gif
Cappy's 30 minutes put us at exactly 300 for the year!!!!!! We made it!!!! Keep on driving everyone. How high can we get the hours before Monday????

I don't know if it counts as ground driving but spent 1 hour introducing the harness and "shafts" to Pistol today. He was on a lead and not technically "driven". I think he may turn into a great cart horse though.

Your computer cracks me up every time! Cappy is handsome all 3 times and props to you because that looks FREEZING!!!

The sled IS fun!

And I WAS freezing. That hat adds a humor to the picture, I got the giggles just looking at it, I look like I have a pumpkin stuck on my head. It is warm though.

I would think the work that you did with Pistol would count as ground driving
default_yes.gif

saturday charlie and i did 2 -1 hour drives , another south carolina day . i gave him a rest and drove daisy 45 minutes. ( wanted to put 'hours, but didnt think you would believ me) heehhee.

Today, dec. 31, charlie gets 90 minutes and daisy gets 45 minutes offfffffffff driving. good end to a wierd year.

Latest posts

Back