HOPEFUL SURGERY FOR FILLY?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: YAY! That's GREAT news!! Wishing you the best of luck on a speedy recovery for your little girl!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheerleading1.gif
cheerleading2.gif
cheerleading1.gif

Am happy to see that Hope had a succesful surgery and is now back home!!! Hoping her recovery goes very well!!

What an awesome mini mommy you are to give her such a wonderful chance at life (((((HUGS))))) to you. She's SO adorable.

I am soooo happy :aktion033: She and momma (both the horse and you) are angels.I am sooo happy. Please keep us posted. I hope I dont miss the updates!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi:

:new_multi: :new_multi:
default_thumbup.gif
: great news. can't wait to see her running around.

keep us posted

:aktion033: [SIZE=14pt] so happy for you...i kept checking this to see if there was any news, so glad what i found here this morning was such great news
default_yes.gif
: . Nikki
[/SIZE]

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :488: :488: :488: What wonderful news! She looks great!

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :488: :488: :488: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_thumbup.gif
:

I'm sooooo happy for you!She loooks like such a sweet thing and a fighter to boot! :cheeky-smiley-006: :cheeky-smiley-006: :new_multi:

Congratulations, I am so happy that she is doing well, She is adorable, I will be praying for her to keep improving and can't wait to see pics of her running around.

I'm so happy for you congratulations

woohoo.gif

So glad the surgery is over and praying for improvements everyday

for your sweet little filly.

we also had a colt born with a similar condition in April he was

quite bad and we had him put down.

so thrilled there is a bright future for your little girl

By the way she is beautiful too

(((HUGS)))) to you for all you have been through and done for your new baby

Lori

Yay!!! Fantastic news!! Kisses to both that cutie and her beautiful mom!!
default_wub.png
:

So happy to hear all went well. Hope looked wonderful in the photo--so alert and happy with her mom.

We'll be keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. You are truly an angel to do everything for your little ones.
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: What awesome news. I'm so happy for you and the foal.

I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS PICTURE OF HOPE.I TAKE HER OUT EVERY FEW HOURS FOR EXERCISE,TODAY SHE STARTED RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND HER MOM,I STARTED YELLING NO HOPE NO DONT RUN!! BUT SHE KEPT GOING...LOL...I DIDNT WANT HER TO OVERDO IT.I THEN THOUGHT GOSH I HAVE TO GET A PICTURE FOR EVRYONE AS I PROMISED TO SHARE A PICTURE OF HER WHEN SHE WAS RUNNING AROUND,I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE SO SOON BUT HERE SHE IS.WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE ON THE COMPUTER I GOT GOOSEBUMPS BECAUSE OF THE WAY THE SUN IS SHINING DOWN THROUGH THE TREES ON HOPE.I BELIEVE THAT THE GOOD LORD ABOVE IS REALLY WATCHING OVER HER
default_yes.gif
:
SUNSHININDOWNONHOPE.jpg

Latest posts

Back