Hey Everybody!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3EagleFarm

Reaction score
Hi!
saludando.gif
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ivonne and our place is called 3 Eagle Farm.

I have been reading the forum for a while and thought it is about time to come out of my lurker state. I just LOVE reading the forum and I am very excited to become a part of it.

We, my husband Carl and our 3 boys, have about 20 Miniature Horses and American Shetland Ponies. We also have a few dogs, cats and goats who joined our family.

Ten years ago we moved from Germany to Maine. So, don't wonder if my english sounds funny sometimes! We started out with Miniature Horses in 2006 and of course since then I couldn't stop myself from getting more and more horses.
rolleyes.gif

I hope you don't mind me posting my foal crop from last year!

They are all sired by our SG Little Blue Dipper

1. out of Crayonbox Colors of Midnight - a black near Leopard - colt - 3 Eagle's Midnight Dip (pending)

miniaturetalk_cj.jpg

2. out of C Spots Calista Falabella - chestnut with appaloosa characteristics(maybe even spots?) - filly - 3 Eagle's Dippers Little Beauty (pending)

miniaturetalk_sunshine.jpg

3. out of Candy Meadow's Cookies & Cream - black - filly - 3 Eagle's Starlet O'Hara (pending)

miniaturetalk_starlet.jpg

Again, hello to everyone and thanks for all the sharing!

Welcome to the forum. So many knowledgeable people who are always there to help in emergencies or offer congratulations when you have a success
yes.gif

Your last years foals are lovely
wub.gif

Welcome from sunny Southern California!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Hi and welcome from Wales, UK,
default_saludando.gif
You certainly had some lovely foals last year!

Anna

aww what cute foals! Welcome! I only have one Mini and some bigger horses, goats, pigs, dogs, and cats.

Welcome! I didn't know you had him, but have always really liked your stallion. And your foals are lovely!

Welcome aboard!!!

Your foals are beautiful. I am familiar with your Crayonbox mare...I live near Kim of Crayonbox.

Enjoy spring with your little herd!

Beautiful Babies! Just love them! And a big Ohio welcome from us here at Rusty Acres Farm! We also raise shetlands! Welcome aboard!

Ellen

Nice to meet you!

You have some nice minis - congratulations there!

As far as your English, guaranteed is better than my German! Heaven forbid I had to communicate anything past hello anymore.

Look forward to seeing more of your horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA Glad to see you have started posting.

Your foals from last year a lovely...
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back