Help for my dad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowsmystictopaz

Reaction score
my dad got a very bad injury to his thumb. We arnt to sure how he got it but we belive Hobby my older mare reared up and the lead rope went around his thumb when doing so. She was tied up so my dad didnt have time to untie her before he got hurt. He went to the hospital in Standford on Tuesday and had surgery to fix his thumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
my dad got a very bad injury to his thumb. We arnt to sure how he got it but we belive Hobby my older mare reared up and the lead rope went around his thumb when doing so. She was tied up so my dad didnt have time to untie her before he got hurt. He went to the hospital in Standford on Tuesday and had surgery to fix his thumb.
Andrea I am so sorry to hear your dad was so badley hurt I would like to send donation to help your family at this time in need plz except my donation of $100.00 I know its not much just hope it helps out.

Your family is in my preyers and thoughts hope your dad has a speedy recovery. Plz update us in how he is doing.

Robin

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it heals quickly.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts....

Liz

will say a prayer for his quick recovery
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back