Have any of you seen the new "out Here"issue from Tractor supply?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that it would be best to provide TSC with "fun" photos of quality minis, showing the many ways we can enjoy our little friends. They are offering our breed FREE ADVERTISING. Take advantage of it!!!

We don't have TSC in this area, but I have always heard good things about it.

I do have to say the minis in the article look an awful lot like the ones in the big rescue a year or two ago. Emaciated and pot bellied. I hope the owners get some education on this, it does seem they love their little horses and believe they are doing right by them. They just need to be educated, that is for sure.

I just read it, page 28.

Not a good article, and apparently not the best representation of the breed. However, I will say in their defense that we had an article done in the newspaper a number of years ago and I was appalled when it came out and I saw the pictures they used! I made sure I had groomed, beautiful horses for the shots, I set them up and posed them.......and they used the "cute" pictures, you know the ones with the muzzle in front of the camera so they are distorted, pictures taken from a terrible angle that made my horses look dreadful.

I will send TSC some pictures too - very classy of them to offer another article.

Jan

Latest posts

Back