Friday the 13th was always GOOD luck for me...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedPromiseRanch

Reaction score
we had rain overnight and my windshield was wet, i keep getting mixed up between the car and the truck which knob does what, and i guess i turned my lights on this morning and didn't turn them off... got told about 12:15 they were on in the parking lot at work, ran down to shut them off and oh great, dead battery. and i have to leave at 1:00 to take my husband's dog to the vet, she has been coughing really bad and he is out of town. called my daughter, for whom we bought jumper cables for christmas... she is shopping for prom shoes and can't come. WRONG! you get over here and help your mother, i have to take the dog to the vet!!! so ok she is almost done, she will hurry and come. got the car going just in time to rush off to the vet and spend over $400 to find out poor Hannah has pneumonia... and probably caused by valley fever (which if you don't live in the southwest, you won't know what it is... but it can be very bad! comes from a spore that's in the dust out here and attacks through the lungs, can then attack the heart, the brain, the bones... different for different individuals. yes people get it too... in fact most living beings who have been here 5 years or more have it, luckily for most it stays minor but for some, it can be so bad as to be fatal. with Hannah already having pneumonia and she is only 9 months old, if she does have valley fever it will be serious. there is medication for it but expensive!!).

so little Hannah could use all the prayers she can get, thanks you guys!!!
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Susan, so sorry to hear about your bad day..I'll be praying for poor little Hannah, that she has a fast recovery, and only keeps getting better for you.. So sorry, wish there was something I could do.. Sending hugs your way..
default_wub.png
:

I am so sorry to hear about your awful Friday the 13th!!! My thoughts and prayers are being sent to little Hannah for a complete recovery!!
default_wub.png
:

Oh Susan,

That does sounds like a yucky day. I am sorry, glad Hannah is getting treated and hope she feels much better soon!!

well Hannah has been on pneumonia medication for 3 days, her cough is a little better but the vet called today and the valley fever test is positive and a pretty strong (bad) infection... and of course although i NEVER have to work late, we had clients run late today and i missed getting to the pharmacy for that medication. gggrrrrr! i will have to get it tomorrow and get her on it asap... poor little thing, she is so pitiful... :no:

Susan, sorry to hear about your junky day, I'm glad to hear Hannah's cough is getting better.. keep us posted on her progress, VF is a tricky one down here but it sounds like you caught it early...Get well Hannah!

[SIZE=12pt]oh no! so sorry about poor Hannah...hope she can bounce back from this...
default_sad.png
...always something to keep us hopping. i will keep little Hannah in my thoughts
default_wub.png
: , Nikki[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back