DUSTY HAS FOALED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His pattern at this stage was adorable
wub.gif

It is such a shame he has the grey gene
no.gif

Dipintos full brother is a dark grey pinto, i sold him as a colt but next time I go to visit I will take some pics. He is a real cutie pie, he is much smaller than Dipinto.

Awww hes a grogeous colour so deep rich chestnut a little gem
default_wub.png
..I will be watching with great interest to see if he does go grey..I would never have thought the other ponies would change that much either amazing
default_aktion033.gif
some great pictures

I am off to see Fancy at the weekend cos the guy wants to sell him back to me
rolleyes.gif
My herd seems to be turning into the Brat Pack
rolleyes.gif

I will take some pics
yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
little de-ago is do really well still wont come up to me though.

will take some photos of him today

I am off to see Fancy at the weekend cos the guy wants to sell him back to me
rolleyes.gif
My herd seems to be turning into the Brat Pack
rolleyes.gif

I will take some pics
yes.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
"Brat Pack "
default_new_rofl.gif

Looking forward to seeing new pics of de-ago..they change so quickly

Congrats on your gorgeous new boy.

I havent been on the computer much these days as my hubby was home from the middle east for nearly 2 wks so lots of family time.

But delighted to see your little guy is doing well and he is just gorgeous.

As for grey I dont see it but time will tell.

default_saludando.gif
de-ago is still a big chicken and wont come near me

and ive notice his mane has a some white come through maybe he will be a chestnut with flaxen mane and tail
default_wub.png

default_wub.png
wow hes a stunning little boy..hes very light under that red coat...how exciting
default_aktion033.gif

Oh he's just so scrummy yummy.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Sorry, no idea regarding colour - chestnuts are such fun, you never know exactly how they will turn out.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
thanks everyone if he turns out palomino hes a keeper...i may even keep him any way husband wont be to happy about that

how can i make de-ago more friendly he just wont come near me he,s a week and 1 day old now man that has gone fast

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
little de-ago is constipated again so rang vet number 2 and ive giving him another enema

anybody had this problam

I had a colt last year that got cold and wet as his stupid mother decided to foal outside in a really bad storm, well he had pooping problems on and of for a few weeks. He was fine after that though.

Do you ever wonder why we put ourselves through all this stress lol
default_rolleyes.gif
I bet you were alot more relaxed with your own babies
default_yes.gif
its just because you care so much and want everything to be right
default_smile.png
Im sure he will be popping out those lil poops just fine soon and biting on your arm just like lil Beau
default_wub.png

I gave him some baby enemas and things soon got started. I also kept him and his mum stabled at night as it was still cold and I thought it wouldn't hurt to keep them a little warmer.

What a cutie,
wub.gif
I wonder if he will go palomino?

Doubt it, here's the trick I got taught: see his eyelashes? They're a typical chestnut red. The chestnuts that go pali tend to have much lighter almost creamy eyelashes early on and shed out to be very dark palominos. I know someone whose palomino warmblood throws a lot of foals like that so I'm getting better at picking them
default_new_rofl.gif

Back