Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for watching ladies! My computer's card reader is on strike so I can not upload any pics. Sorry! Sire is Happy Hooligan OK and dam is Chablis WAH.

I've turned it to Rosie 24/7 until her foal makes their appearance. Hopefully tonight!

She was turned out today but ended up bringing herself back in to stand in her stall after about an hour or 2. Tail has been active and as I type, she's been doing some belly kicks. She is pretty warm to the touch, but its also been in the low 70s today. Bag could be fuller, no change in colostrum, and vulva appears normal. Nothing is screaming "foal tonight"....but that was my attitude last night with Chablis.

Good news is we have a full moon, a weather change, and barometric pressure is falling.

Keep fingers crossed and maybe tomorrow I can show y'all TWO foals!
well I will definitley be watching Rosie while I can for you Carin
default_yes.gif
n heres hoping we get a gorgeous little filly!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

will think on some names for your little guy
default_wink.png
will wait patiently for the piccies hehe

default_saludando.gif
congrats again...i had my pj,s on when all my 3 foals where born and my slippers
default_new_rofl.gif

i got all the after birth and crap on my dressing gown and all over my slippers....

took a few washes to get the smell out.....but it was well worth it
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

Please don't cry if you get another colt, if he is ASPC/AMHR I know someone that will welcome him with open arms! Me! If Rosie delivers pleas post pictures as I only have dial up down here in the boonies, there is no high speed to be had, until they finish putting in the cable for fios. I am getting desperate for foal pictures as I havn't bred for a while becuase of the recession and no money for a dystocia, got to look out for my mares, love them so. Pictures are required you know!

Oh I will cry because I don't raise AMHR. All of my stock is ASPC. Most of my foals mature 43-44".

Oh I will cry because I don't raise AMHR. All of my stock is ASPC. Most of my foals mature 43-44".
well we will just hope n pray that Rosie has a gorgeous little FILLY in there!!!
default_wub.png

she sure is uncomfortable!! a lot of tail movement... come on girl!

hehe she is so FUNNY with that food bowl!
default_laugh.png

anyone else watching Rosie?? she is looking very interesting to me and another lady on marestare but it seems only two of us are watching... not sure if we should hit low alert or ring the owner...
default_unsure.png

Cassie I have has her up for about an hour, sorry I was checking my mail. She seems o.k now and has settled down.

thanks Renee, just checking in... going out to feed up now... there is another mare on mareste, Mari, she is looking quite close as well... sorry thanks heaps!!

default_saludando.gif
Im watching too.. shes looks a lil uncomfortable but doesnt seem to worried..Im sure shes very close though
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurry up and wait. This is Rosie's game. I pray its today. Tomorrow and Wednesday I have labs and won't be able to watch.
default_no.gif

How about "Happy Magnum" you could call him "Brut"...I like this acoholic name line
default_472.gif

I think he is lovely
biggrin.gif
Such prettily marked hehe love the magnum Idea heheHow tall would he be carin? He looks tiny but I think I recall you saying your foals all go around the 40" mark...?

Both parents are around 44", so its safe to say he'll be a big boy as well. The taller shetlands are just so much easier to deal with IMO. I don't have to bend over as far plus they can make great riding ponies.

I like Magnum...also like Vino and Vin Brule. We'll just have to see what seems to mesh with his personality. I hope to be able to clip his head and neck in a couple days so we can really see what he looks like. Right now I call him the yak.
default_biggrin.png

Well time for bed for me
default_saludando.gif
good night all...Im hoping to see a baby by morning miss Rosie
default_yes.gif
.. I hope all goes well

Latest posts

Back