Chablis and Rosie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im watching them while watching Emmerdale on TV
default_rolleyes.gif
..these long winter nights hmmm..horrid outside too raining and very very windy
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindi, I am so jealous
wub.gif
I didn't want to came home this year after my xmas, I dream about winning the lottery and moving back to U.K

Chablis: nice increase to her bag, but no change any where else.

Rosie: Bag doubled in size today , still has a little bit to go. Colostrum is a nice water downed skim milk (barely) , pH is still the same, but calcium has gone up to 400! I don't think tonight but I bet by this weekend.
default_aktion033.gif

Ooooo sounding promising Carin - I'm off to have a last peep at them before I go to bed, but I'll check first thing tomorrow......in hope..........

Good luck!!

Lindy, the wind is howling here too now - stay safe!

Renee - hurry up and win the lottery - you can buy half my farm and share it with me LOL!!

7am here. Rosie down and looking uncomfortable with that huge tummy of hers! Chablis just looking out of her corner.

Will be watching them closely today.
default_yes.gif

I am here too Anna
saludando.gif
Morning. I will be off to buy some Lottery tickets as soon as I have finished ironing.
laugh.gif

Both girls looking settled im gona dash off and do some food shopping
default_wink.png
not my favorite passtime..hope I dont miss anything..the pc will be straight back on when I get back
default_new_shocked.gif

Judging by the nice neat piles of droppings I think we are all safe to dash out for the shopping (lottery tickets!), to feed or check on the furkids, muck a few stables out etc etc. at least over the next few hours!

Even so I, for one, will be checking on them regularly throughout the day.
default_yes.gif

Morning ladies! We're another day closer.

Chablis: very mushy this morning. Vulva dark red, bag larger but unable to express anything. Very loose in the back end.

Rosie: vulva light pink, bag the same but colostrum regressed back to a clear light yellow.
default_wacko.png

472.gif
smokesmile.gif
easy there Hazel
472.gif
new_rofl.gif

default_smokesmile.gif
default_472.gif
default_smokesmile.gif
:GetDrunkI'm right there with you Renee.
default_frusty.gif
:frusty
default_frusty.gif
Work has figured out that LB is a social network and they have blocked it. So now I can't check in at work to see what is going on with everybody and all the mares.
default_crybaby.gif
:CryBaby
default_crybaby.gif
. I have a new back gate officer that does not have any knowledge of the policies back there. I've had to unload trucks by hand because they didn't have a lift gate
closedeyes.gif
default_deadhorse2.gif
closedeyes.gif
.Today has been just a very stressful tiring day. Me and my phone doesn't always spell everything right. Especially when I don't have my glasses on
default_no.gif
. Think I'll just get me another dup of coffee and another cigarette and stare at the computer.

girls looking nice and settled at the moment, but sounding close so I will have them up all day today
default_biggrin.png
:shockedbout time we had some more foals I think
default_laugh.png

Big changes for Chablis today!
default_aktion033.gif
Her bag has doubled in size, warm, firm, and has a lot of edema in front of her bag up her midline that she did NOT have this morning. Her vulva continues to be reddened (and has stayed that away since I first noted it), soft rear, and relaxed tail. By all accounts, she's ready to go....BUT....she's still not testing ready. I want to discount the pH, but I've never had a mare foal that didn't test ready since I started testing 3 years ago. Since I don't have a history, she's worth watching.
default_new_shocked.gif

Rosie is holding steady. Her bag seemed to increase today, firm, and warm as well. Vulva medium pink, but rear still pretty firm. Not testing ready either.

I'd love the pH to be wrong but I won't bet on it. Its been right too many times.
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks for watching ladies!

default_saludando.gif
sounding very close she was look close last night ...will be watching her today
default_yes.gif

a bit of slow walking round from Chablis, at the moment and I thought I saw two yawns... could be wrong though hehe.

Rosie nice and quiet... both girls were licking their EMPTY food bowls just a few minutes ago... will try keep a good eye on them for you!! hope your cough gets better soon!!

Rosie looking a little suspicious... she just did a wee in the corner then walked a little stopped and held her tail in the air...
default_rolleyes.gif
I'm definitley watching!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back