Cart size

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetOpal

Reaction score
Ok im getting ready to start getting these new ponies of mine broke to cart, so I would like to know what size shafts you all go with. These are classic ponies that are measuring 44". I have 2 mini show carts but don't think they will work, I do see that Jeralds come in more than one shaft length for the ponies, so I am trying to find out what is the proper shaft length. Also I will want to drive in Roadster and see that they offer either roadster cart or pleasure cart, so the lady that I order my jeralds from siad to order the roadster cart and then a basket and boot to use as a pleasure driving cart also???? Any suggestions

Measure your pony like you would if you were going to order a blanket.

I have a B size mini that need 54" shafts cause she is so long in the back :new_shocked: .

I have seen "pony shafts" that vary from fifty two to a full sixty inches long. In many cases original thills have been repaced to fit a particular pony in the case of four wheel vehicals.

Latest posts

Back