Can you handle more

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I PROMISE that these will be the last for at least a day!

He just LOVES his baby sister.
default_wub.png

100_0044.jpg

Kicking up their heels!
default_biggrin.png

100_0038.jpg

My bush babies
default_rolleyes.gif

100_0033-1.jpg

Willow is becoming more friendly each day. She especially loves kids.

100_0016-1.jpg

Bailey, as cute as a button.

100_0021-1.jpg

Willow enjoying the morning sun.
default_laugh.png

100_0052-1.jpg

I'll stop now, I promise!

Just a proud and excited Mummy here!

xox Leonie xox

I never get tired of seeing those two!
default_biggrin.png
That first picture just made me say 'Awwwww' Baiey loves his baby sister and new best friend!!!!
default_wub.png

AWWWWWW

those two are just the cutest pair!

Bailey really does look like my Charm, especially in the 2nd pic. I am just so glad you got Willow, she's adorable. The last pic of her makes me want to pic her up and cuddle her. give her a squeeze for me!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Oh how I miss grass and sunshine! Your pair is just the cutest! I can't wait to hear about all the "trouble" they get into! In fact, I think they're planning something in that first picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
The breeders that I bought Bailey and Willow from, said that "Bailey is so pretty, he should have been a girl".
default_wub.png

I agree, he has the sweetest face. He really does look like Casper, I guess that's why I love Casper so much too.

Bailey's summer coat if finally coming through as he looses that baby fluff. He won't be a golden palomino though, but still he's still going to look special. He's been getting so much exercise over the last week, running and playing. His fat gut is finally trimming down!
default_wacko.png

~ Oh Bailey and Willow ~
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back