Can someone tell me about....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Dynamic Duo

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about the Arenosa bloodline and maybe evn about Flying W Farms Charro of Arenosa?

I have seen him called Flying W Frams Kewpies Charros Of Arneosa. Thanks!!!

Well thanks, I just wnated to add that soon he will have another National champ offsrping hopefully, because i part own one of his offspring.

That must be exciting! I hope to own some Arenosa bred horses one of these days. They are so nice. :bgrin

Thanks! It is pretty exciting becaus ewhen i started working with him, he had anger issues(I was 10 or 11 at the time) and had to be trainquilized to shave any part of his body. Now, we are to the point where he only has issues when dealing with his head and this after only a year of me working wiht him. We are now working on side-stepping and pivoting for our next show. He is a chestnut(I really think sorrel due to the fact he has nephews and half sisters who are sorrel and white.) pinto gelding, named Rabbit Hutch Ranch Charro's Classy Kid A.K.A Kid

Latest posts

Back