Can someone make a collage for me?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil' Horse Lover

Reaction score
You can use whatever pics. you like and come up with whatever you like. Would like to have a few made or more. You can come up with a quote to put on there too if you like, please include her name.

Her name was Cuddles, had her since 1995-2007. She was the sweetest dog ever, my best friend.

Cuddlestheguarddog-1.jpg

horsesanddoggies026.jpg

IM000783.jpg

cuddles.jpg

3_2_2005089.jpg

3_2_2005002.jpg

horseskittensdogs119.jpg

horseskittensdogs122-1.jpg

horseskittensdogs128.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss! I am sure someone can make you a beautiful collage of her. Didn't she have puppies not to long ago? I hope they are doing well, are you having to bottle feed then????

I am sorry for your loss. I made this sorta quickly for you at the end of my graphix class.

Cuddles.jpg

Hope you like it

I'm so sorry for your lost. Here is one that I tried, just a beginner.

290756865.jpg

Thanks, I'd like to find where to get some animated sparkles to put on pictures. It's fun once you get going.

Oh I agree, it becomes an addiction, and boy the hours and day goes fast.

Hubby comes home now, and takes a nap, because he knows I will be on here, doing something.
default_saludando.gif

Oh by the way I love those wings, can you put them just up here?

Diana I love the background you used!!

As for animated sparkles you can make them yourself if you have an animation or flipbook option in your photo editing
default_smile.png

I don't believe so. I'm using Picture It 9. I would love to find the latest version as I know Microsoft isn't making any more photo editing programs. I'll have to find a new program to use.

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! THANK YOU!
default_wub.png
If anyone else would like to make one I would love it too! The more the marryer!

Latest posts

Back