Angel, maiden mare's highly anticipated pregnancy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is very unfortuante. i have a 13 year old golden retreiver and just these last few months I have noticed its harder for him to get up and he doesn't want to run around like he used to, I'm going to be absoloutly heart broken when he passes away...
default_sad.png

I was just about to comment on the camera cutting in and out a bit... stay safe!

So very sorry to hear about Bailey Paula, it is so hard to lose our special ones. ((((HUGS))))

Do phone Diane if you need help, she is just the best and has helped many a young baby into this world via phone link.
default_yes.gif

Also do take care of yourself, you need to be well and strong ready for enjoying playtime with your new little one once she/he arrives. I think you will probably get more sleep by being in the trailer with her, rather than having to rouse yourself on a regular basis to check a camera.

Try to stay calm, we are all with you in spirit and if we have anything to do with it, you will soon have a beautiful little one to love and play with.
default_yes.gif

Cassie it is so hard watching them get old. Hang in there prayers for you.

Thank you Anna and you are probably right I'm in the trailer all snuggled under a blanket with Angel right now on this blustery COLD (22 degrees) evening. She seems happy for the company though so that's good
default_smile.png

Night ladies.

Haha now I know how Angel feels! I think I'm finally settled down. Thought I was once with my bed the other way away from the little draft but realized I can't see her as easily so I switched directions. I'm ready she can pop that baby out any time!

I'm in here with her. She was pacing a bit then biting her sides like crazy and swishing tail then laid down and was making funny noises but now she's up again and just had solid manure so...

yes I can see and hear you
default_smile.png
just shout if you need my attention as I might be flicking through other cams. I have 10 up that I am watching so sometimes I miss something
default_smile.png

Maybe baby was sitting in an uncomfy position.

Haha okay ill watch what I say ;). I'm hiding under the covers at the moment attempting to get warmed up. Brrrr it is cold tonight! Thank you!

Keep covered up and warm if you can, it sounds as if it is pretty cold for you right now! Bet that baby was causing her some uncomfortable moments, but if a birth is brewing, then I'm sending you good wishes and prayers for a speedy and safe foaling.
default_yes.gif
default_pray.gif

default_smile.png
. Thanks Anna and Renee. She's snuggled into the straw and I'm snuggled under a blanket and the wind is howling, but we are here and okay-- just wish baby would get here soon
default_smile.png

LOVE those screen shots, and I was thinking they might be sleeping, so being very quiet!

Latest posts

Back