AMHR question on points.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgiegirl

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me where in the 2008/9 AMHR rule book the show points are explained? I seem to be overlooking something as I cant seem to find them.

I am trying to figure out the all star points and the HOF points.

Thanks in advance.
default_rolleyes.gif

The all star points are simple. Doesnt matter if you are the only one in the class or there was 20 in the class

1st place-6

2nd place-5

3rd place-4

4th place-3

5th place-2

6th place-1

The HOF points do depend on how many in the class although you can get points being the only one in your class

Thank you for the information.

I still would be curious to know where this information is in the AMHR 2008/09 rule book. Surely it is in there somewhere.

georgiegirl-page 322 starts talking about All-Stars and page 327 starts talking about Hall of Fame.

The all star points are simple. Doesnt matter if you are the only one in the class or there was 20 in the class 1st place-6

2nd place-5

3rd place-4

4th place-3

5th place-2

6th place-1

The HOF points do depend on how many in the class although you can get points being the only one in your class

Actually, that's incorrect. This is the All Star Point system (for Minis- the ponies have three different systems in addition to this one):

First: 30 points

Second: 21

Third: 15

Fourth: 9

Fifth: 3

Halter Champion: 60

Res: 42

Stakes Placing:

First: 90

Second: 63

Third: 45

Fourth: 27

Fifth: 9

Grand Halter: 90

Res:63

That's why it's so "easy" to rack up points quickly in All Star.

Wow then I was very wrong and apolgize.. that is crazy to be able to get that many points being the only one in the class yikes

Latest posts

Back