all our pacific northwest folks okay??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All is fine here in Portland, Oregon. Horses arent really happy about having to stay in so much, but they'd drown outside. The rain the past few days has been just awful, not to mention the wind. I had a couple inches of snow here at my house, then it quickly turned to a wet mess. Because I'm up in the hills, I missed alot of the flooding. Although I did have to cross quite a bit of water gushing across the roads in order to get to work and to the horses. Today was a nice reprieve, light rain (sprinkling) and sunshine for the first time in weeks!

Erin

If you check the Back Porch Forum there is a thread going there

where people are checking in.......

Thanks for thinking of us and keeping us in your thoughts.

Thanks Nancy! Never been to that forum yet so now is as good as ever
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We are ok here, but it's been the biggest storm I've experienced since living here.

We are hearing that it may be as much as three weeks until we have power out here. Our county is almost completely isolated even now.

The Ham radio operators have been relaying info as our phones are down, both landlines and cells.

I can use this b/c it's satellite internet along with my generator. Our newspaper didn't even get published yesterday and we didn't get one today though it is up online.

I hope everyone's safe from the flooding, which is now receding, but has left a lot of damage, too.

Thanks for thinking of us....

Liz

Latest posts

Back