A business opportunity we've all been missing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keeperofthehorses

Reaction score
Manure, Lots and Lots of it!

Free to manure lovers across the globe!

We have multiple types of animal manure for those who are in need of that specialized desire.

The following types are available:

*Rabbit pellets: This manure is for the beginner, light weight and comes in many different sizes. We have worked hard to train these critters to manufacture just the right size pellet for that “sling-shot†snot nosed kid who aggravates every one of your neighbors.

*Dog manure: This specialized dung is for the “joker†of the family. This refined, highly superior manure is specially prepared for that right moment to impress your next door neighbor as he is greeted with this “flaming†soufflé. This fine batch comes in a variety of colors and textures. Sorry this product can not be freeze dried prior to shipment due to the eco standards and the risk of endangerment to the local fly species. Free paper bags are included with every 50 pounds ordered.

*Horse apples: These tender morsels of finely processed vegetation are a must for the nosy neighbor! Just place fresh apples around the entry way where these perps snoop and they won’t be looking long! Every batch ordered comes laced with a fresh mixture of fly bait. Want to know whose snooping? Just look for the guy swatting at the thousands of flies buzzing around his feet.

*Lamb duds: These “milk dud†replicas come either individual or in clumping arrangements. Now this product is not for the novice but the serious practical joker! Got them grabby fingered grandkids? Put a plate of these wonderful treats out on the counter and watch them disappear! Guaranteed to make them brats ask before they eat another goodie behind your back. These custom made clumps are perfect for those who have moved to the city and have no “dirt-clods†for their children to throw at each other! These tender beans can be compressed together by even an two year old, and just let them darlins throw to their hearts content. Guaranteed not to leave bruises.

*****THIS WEEK SPECIAL!*****

For the country folk moved to the city, we offer a multi-pak special!

No more having to smell that smoggy air with this premium product guaranteed to bring back childhood memories of tip-toein through the pasture! Each 100 pound box has been specially formulated with a special mixture of farm by-products that will fit any hillbillys taste. Invite your neighbors over and gladly share your families culture as they are treated to this country stravaganza!

Sorry but due to the bird-flu impending pandemic we are unable to ship chicken chitlins, sorry to those want-a-be stay at home explosive experts.

Now don’t wait! These fine products aren’t gonna last forever! Order your free manure today!

A special fee of $100.00 is required due to a gov’t B.S tax

Send your order today to:

Uncle Cappy’s Crappies

123 don’t wanna go there Lane

Pooperstown , USA

Wups, thought this was on the Back Porch.

I don't know how to fix ('puter dummy).

:aktion033: Very cute. I'd move it for ya but I don't know how either. You ought to just copy it to the back porch.

Reminded me of many, many years ago my city cousin came to visit. We were out by the pond and he kept talking about all the "marbles" laying around. Finally went over to see what he was throwing in the water.

Yep - we had lambs.

Got quite a kick of telling him what it was. Darned city boys don't know everything!!!!! LOL

Manure, Lots and Lots of it!

Send your order today to:

Uncle Cappy’s Crappies

123 don’t wanna go there Lane

Pooperstown , USA
LOL! That made my day.

May I add - "Yucky Beans" to the list. When Ben was just under two years old, he pointed at a pile of deer droppings (we have lots of whitetail deer around here) and he called them "Yucky beans." Since it was around Easter and he had jelly beans in his basket, I hate to think he might have "sampled" them when my back or my in-laws' backs were turned! :new_shocked:

And "Goose Cigars" - with the population of Canada geese migrating through, a coworker said they "leave their 'cigars' all over the place...."

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back