2014 Maple Hollow Foaling--Belle**FILLY!!!!! 6/14****

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Like Freckles is going onto labour
default_thumbup.gif
Does anyone have Melindas number ?

Reactions: JAX
Well done Freckles and Melinda - another one safely on the ground. Many congrats!!

Cant wait for the pictures.
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone and I also want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to whoever tried calling. I missed the calls to my phone but woke me up and got me moving! One front leg was completely back and had the filly stuck. Ended up having to present that way as I couldnt get the head to go back in even a little to free her up. I had to reposition the shoulder and guide it with my arm to get it through easier. She is a gorgeous little buckskin filly though and is doing great! Will get pics later to share! Thanks again everyone!

What a pretty little girl - cute too!! Great save Melinda, well done!
default_thumbup.gif

What a gorgeous girl. Not sure how Marestare works but I hit the high alert button when I could see freckles was going into labour. Hoping it notified you . Glad shes safely on the ground
default_thumbup.gif

What a beautiful and feminine little girl! Congratulations.....and on a GREAT save, too!

Congrats! Don't hog the buckskin filly fairy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have just missed it!!!! Congratulations on your new little filly!!!!! Melinda, you have one busy gal with all the foaling going on!!But I bet it is soooo much fun with all those foals in your barn!!!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone! The filly fairy escaped for the night as ELady had a super cute tiny sorrel colt just after midnight! The poor marestare watchers were having a heck of a time too as my cell phone wasnt ringing through and my hubby was sleeping through his, he really needs a more annoying ringtone LOL! Luckily they finally got through to us, I am pretty sure I was dead to the world after staying up pretty much all night for Freckles' filly
default_smile.png
. So anyhoo, here is Maple Hollows Magics Last Stand, the final foal of Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic who is now a happy gelding in AZ.

10247237_10202590089971439_7461947698883730592_n.jpg

10273627_10202590090251446_4526520010060117402_n.jpg

WOW! You had a busy night!! What a cute little boy - many congratulations.
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back