Hours to Drive 2017

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think maybe we need to double our time for helping others to drive
default_smile.png
Unless it's me helping, then I just feel bad for whomever I'm trying to "help" :p

I think maybe we need to double our time for helping others to drive
default_smile.png
Unless it's me helping, then I just feel bad for whomever I'm trying to "help" :p
Helping is harder than doing! I get my lefts and my rights mixed up, that is no help when I want Hubby to shorten the "left" rein and I say "right" rein. Yesterday it dawned on me to say "inside" or "outside" rein after the circle he was on just kept getting tighter and tighter..... Poor Cappy! We had fun though.
I ground drove Cappy for 10 minutes yesterday before Dan took him over and drove him a bit, does that count? If not, that's cool

Did you get out for a spin?

Geeze guys! We passed Feb by a long shot! 21 hours 10 min. That's amazing! So who thinks we can beat May's time in June? School is out for those who have school age kiddos so will that help or hinder driving?? For me it will help because my son loves to drive his minis. I'm having so much fun keeping track of time!

Can I join the list too? With my two minis Massai and Teddy

My drivings in july are

06/02: 90 min both minis

06/04: 60 min both

06/05: 45 min for Teddy

06/06: 25 min for Massai
Welcome! Of course you can join. Now I can learn how to add more items to a spreadsheet
default_smile.png

We're already up to 7 hours on the 7th day of the month!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back