Zachary Farms 1st foal on Marestare webcam

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zacharyfarms

Reaction score
We had our first foal for the year at Zachary Farms on the MareStare webcam..I'd like to share 28"Timber Ridge Eclipses Hearthrob and her new little black or bay medicine hat filly sired by 29" Zachary Farms Sweet Legacy. This is Legacy's first foal. You can see them on camera 4..I'm still waiting on Libby on camera 1 and Daisy (Legacy's dam and new baby's granddam)on camera 3. Here's the link and I hope you'll join us in my barn. This was a lightning fast delivery with also a call from a New Zealand marestarer to alert me.

http://www.marestare.com/zachary.htm

I'll post pics later.

Judy

Coongratulations Judy! Can't wait to see pics! Baby must be sleeping right now as I don't see her on the cam.

Charlotte

CONGRATULATIONS Judy!!!!!
default_smile.png
:aktion033: Will be checking for pics when I get home from work tonight!!!

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: She looks mostly white on the cam....but was hard to see with the split screen. Can't wait to see pics!! :bgrin

Congratulations, Judy. :aktion033: :aktion033: I see her now -- she looks like a real doll baby.

Rita

CONGRATULATIONS JUDY! :aktion033: At least she waited until after our meeting last night.
default_yes.gif
:

Can't wait to see pictures....I'm on dial-up & can't get the webcam.
default_sad.png

Ooh!! Congrats Judy! :aktion033: I'm dying to see pictures of her!!!
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: I couldn't connect either but wanted to say congratulations!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Here are a couple of pics of the little girl on camera 4 at 2 days old.. I think she might be named

Zachary Farms Legacys 1st Edition aka Edy. Libby on camera 1 and Daisy on camera 3 are very close both at 331 days and both bagged up nicely. Hopefully some of you can get the cam up. It is working better now.

Here's the link again.

Zachary Marestare Barncam

EdyHearthrobresized.jpg

Edyleftside2.jpg

Isn't she just the cutest wee lil thing! The nursery rhyme rings in my mind..."Little Miss Muffet sat on a" you know it, but she looks to have the wee cap on the one ear. She is wonderful, congratulations! I do so love the white ones. Got the cams up and she is just zippin around!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back